Del City, OK
Students enrolled: 1,363

Posted March 26, 2012
I really like D.C. High. Love the Faculty! Student Council is out standing, so is Natn'l Honor Society, and the counceling dept . helps tremendously with Act/sat paperwork and college Apps. Also, the Band director and staff as well as the Coaches are great. The students appear to have respect for each other.

Del City High School 1

Posted February 20, 2010
Rules change from student to student, for example, one student may get 3 days of in school restrictions and others may sever 3 hours and get out for good behavior. As a teacher myself, I see that certain students are being used to make examples out of. The new 'leadership' is lacking....

Posted February 19, 2008
DCHS is the best school. it gives us the liberty to be who we are (there is no uniforms here) but it also teaches us how to be a family. I am in band and everyone there loves one onother. We are not seperated by cliques nor race. We are a family striving to try our best. We are Del City High's Pride.

Posted August 20, 2007
i love this i am a mother of two children @del city high this is wonderful

Posted August 17, 2007
my son was a junior last year and he came from another school and at first he didnt like it but when I talked to the councillor and the teachers with my son things turned out to be good with him he loves it. Teachers are great, majority of all staff members are wonderful. They really seem to care about their students education. I could tell you alot more about this school but I will have to save it for some other time.

Del City High School 4

Posted May 18, 2007
The school is pretty good. I think that some of students just sit around and do nothing until they realize that they are failing. Then teachers to whatever they can to help that student pass.(Which is a good thing.) I love it that the teachers teach many things that are not in the books, thus students learn more.

Del City High School 4

Posted September 07, 2006
The school is pretty good the counsalors are also really good trying to get evrybody to graduate and hopefully to go to colage. music and sprots are now part of school you will take it as a corss.

Posted September 01, 2006
In my personal opinion from having attended Mid-Del schools; Del City has the higher quality of academic programs then of the other high schools. The programs themselves seemed to be better thought-about,launched & ran, and also the level of participation from students seemed to be higher. There is no shortage of activities at Del City.There is an activity for everyone and anyone looking for their own passions or looking to start something new and maybe even meet others that share similar interests.There are varying classes and extracurricular activities that include music,art, and sports. Parental involvement is strongly encouraged at Del City .The administrators as well as the staff keep you well informed about your child's progress on their road to education.

Posted August 01, 2006
Unlike other schools you hear about how every 'clique' like the cheerleaders,athletes,geeks, and so on. At Del City everyone hangs out with everyone. There isnt groups of kids who are any diffrent then anyone else. All the teachers here are wonderful they are always willing to help you even if it means staying after school with you or going to 'encore' which means they will only have 1/2 of a lunch. Del City High is the best school ever !

Posted July 17, 2005
Lots of opportunities for the students to get involved. The teachers usually will put in extra work to help a student bring grades up, if the student is willing. It's one of the most diverse schools in the state.

1900 South Sunnylane Road, Del City, OK  73115
Last modified Del City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Del City High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top