Epperly Heights Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
I went and enrolled my youngest daughter in pre-k here yesterday. I was very impressed with how organized, and fast the process was.

Posted October 19, 2012
This school must've really made a change for the better since the reviews i've read dated in 2009. Mr Hill is still the principal & pretty much knows every child by name. My 2 boys attend here & they love it, and all the teachers i've interacted with are great!! Go Epperly Heights!!!

Posted July 18, 2010
I think that this is a wonderful school. The teachers really care about the students and want them to do their best. My daughter was in kindergarten at Epperly and she loved it.

Posted April 12, 2010

Epperly Heights Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2010
this schools faculty turns a blind eye to bullies and treats it as if the child picked on is the offender. even in first grade there are small gangs forming and from the classroom to the playground they do not keep an eye on the children unless they speak out of turn. My son is there at this point but I am pulling him out because of the staff ignoring all my concerns, they pretend to listen to you and then nothing is done to change things. there will always be racism everywhere and its all over that school. the way that school is reflects the community and that is the ghetto. Its a sad day when a child gets bullied right infront of the teachers and they tell the child that is being harassed to play nice and lets the bullies go without a word. Bad school!!!

Posted October 08, 2009

Epperly Heights Elementary School 0

Posted July 26, 2009
While I feel there are many qualified teachers at Epperly and an amazing principal I choose not to send my children to this school. There is a horrible lack of parental involvement in this school. Most of the children are undisciplined with little to no manners, and a total disregard to authority.

Epperly Heights Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2009
Worst School I have ever seen in my life! Horrible, staff, with no affection for the children, but I will say I do love the principal, Mr. Kevin Hill. He is the only thing I like about that school. This school is a horrible place to send your children. Full of minorities. Scratch that, the minorities are the white people now. Children are rude, inconsiderate, but the children who are actually worth something are treated horribly. This school is by far the worst run school I have ever seen. I will point out that some of the teachers are sweethearts. But most of them do not give a damn for these children. Our future!!! If you want your kid to turn out at least half good, then do not send them here. Go to Townsend or Traub.

Posted March 25, 2009
My granddaughter tells me, she loves her teacher Mrs. McCollum. she has been at this school for 2 years now..

Posted October 10, 2008
My children have attended Epperly for the past 3 years. We have loved it so much that I had to come work here. The administrators, teachers, and staff are amazing. my children have thrived academically and socially.

Epperly Heights Elementary School
3805 Del Road, Del City, OK  73115
Last modified Epperly Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Epperly Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top