Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted May 09, 2016
The teachers are very attentive and caring. My son has been at this school since pre-K to third grade and will continue until middle school. My son has so much fun while learning a lot. He could not wait to get to school every morning.

Posted May 15, 2015
Love that my babies are still little tigers! Couldn't be more proud of this school!

Posted April 08, 2014
Townsend has been around for at least 50 years. All of my immediate family went there. Love the new principal. Love Mrs. Sylvia. The teachers go that extra mile to help our kids. Phonics needs to be brought back and used like it was in 1980.

Posted May 03, 2011
I have two boys that goto this school one in kindergarden and one in first and we love it the teachers are awesome. And they work with the parents to make sure we are all doing whats needed for our chidren to succeed in the class room and in the world

Posted April 27, 2010
great school from top to bottom. hate to have to leave next year. have loved every min at townsend and my daughter is better because of the love and attention she has recieved from the whole school . thank you all and we will miss you so much

Posted December 19, 2009
My son went to Townsend for Kinder. and we LOVED it!! A GREAT school!!!

Posted October 03, 2009
They teach phonetics. Both my kids went there and learned to read easily.

Posted October 29, 2008
I choose to remain close to Townsend because of the wonderful atmosphere and the support system the educators have created for the students. The office administrators and Mr. Holland are all amazing and helpful as well and you can see the geniune care they have for each and every student.

Posted May 19, 2008
My daughter has been going here for 2 years and I couldn't be happier. Great teachers, great principal! Wonderful school!

Posted July 17, 2007
My daughter went to this school and she loved it. She loved her teacher because she was nice and very concerned. When I went to go and pick up my kids I would see the principal outside before and after school. The staff and teachers are very involved with the students. I could list so many good things about this school. I only wish my daughter could stay in this school. The one thing that surprised me about her teacher was she called me at home because my daughter wasn't eating her lunch and she was concerned about her not learning because she might be hungry later. My daughter learned a lot and she has really blossomed through the school year.

4000 Epperly Drive, Del City, OK  73115
Last modified Townsend Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.