Dewey, OK

Dewey Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2014
I attended Dewey school from K through 12. They are all about playing favorites there. I was voted homecoming queen one year and I knew that I had won b/c literally everyone told me they voted for me and when it was announced..the principals daughter won instead..whom no one even voted for. If that sounds petty to you then hear this.. my children now attend a different school but play sports in Dewey b/c our school doesn't have the programs Dewey does and my boys are benched most of the games b/c we aren't "in" with the popular parents. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Dewey Elementary School 5

Posted January 05, 2010

Dewey Elementary School
One Bulldogger Road, Dewey, OK  74029
Last modified Dewey Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dewey Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top