Duncan High School 5

Posted August 28, 2014
I graduated in 1979 from Duncan High School. The music program was excellent. It provided me with performance experience, and the opportunity to continually improve myself. I also took business classes and college prep courses. I discovered when I got out into the world that Duncan schools have a fine reputation.

Duncan High School 1

Posted February 08, 2013
I went here my entire high school career.I graduated in 2009 & I was an A/B student, graduated with high honors. Took 5 math classes and got flying colors in all. But, when college came I got an F in math on 3 different entry tests. Not to meantion a D In science on 2 tests. We were not prepared at ALL for college. And what I remember most from high school, was watching LOTS of movies in our classes. Like Finding Nemo and Remember the Titans. Fun but, NOT EDUCATIONAL.

Duncan High School 4

Posted January 06, 2009

Duncan High School 4

Posted March 04, 2008
It was an awesome school... I wish I could have stayed and graduated from there. But I neede a smaller school... But my sister still goes there and she loves it! Go Demons..!

Duncan High School 1

Posted February 08, 2005
- a administrator

Duncan High School
515 North 19th Street, Duncan, OK  73533
Last modified Duncan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Duncan High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top