Bad
Good

This is the worst school my children have ever been to. I expected more from a smaller town that had lots of school spirit. The state is broke so they won't pay teachers a decent wage so the teachers don't care if they teach. This school openly shows favoritism to students and certain parents. If your child isn't in that "group" your problems fall on deaf ears. There are no substitute teachers for classes so students go unsupervised if a teacher can not show up for class. They care more about your child being there than the actual education they get while there. My child was threatened with a fine due to too many absences when she wasn't really absent she was tardy since if you show up more than 10 minutes late it's considered absent. The bullying is out of control and the staff and police will not do anything about it. They spent a ton of money to remodel the school but do not have enough money for textbooks for students to bring home to do their homework. My child was told to take a picture with her phone of the pages since she did not complete the assignment in class it became homework. How am I supposed to help my child with geometry homework with a couple pictures on a small phone?? Very frustrating when we are not given the proper material to help our kids get an education especially when they are struggling in class.

I graduated in 1979 from Duncan High School. The music program was excellent. It provided me with performance experience, and the opportunity to continually improve myself. I also took business classes and college prep courses. I discovered when I got out into the world that Duncan schools have a fine reputation.

I went here my entire high school career.I graduated in 2009 & I was an A/B student, graduated with high honors. Took 5 math classes and got flying colors in all. But, when college came I got an F in math on 3 different entry tests. Not to meantion a D In science on 2 tests. We were not prepared at ALL for college. And what I remember most from high school, was watching LOTS of movies in our classes. Like Finding Nemo and Remember the Titans. Fun but, NOT EDUCATIONAL.

It was an awesome school... I wish I could have stayed and graduated from there. But I neede a smaller school... But my sister still goes there and she loves it! Go Demons..!

Last modified Duncan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12