Bad
Good

From what I've experienced very good. The principal worked with the parents of our grandson as he was struggling with misbehaving on the playground. They worked until they got it solved. Yay for them.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Mrs. Edge & Mrs Gonzales AWESOME, caring, consistent teachers. Couldn't ask for better. Office staff is good as well.

Amount of homework: Agree

I'm not the one who does homework with them. So I'd not know that really.

Develops character: Agree

I've visited the classes & school programs. I'm very impressed with the behavior of the students.

I have two daughters in this school and I love it. The teachers are wonderful and know most if not all the kids by name. Which says alot because it is the largest elementary school in Duncan. I would prefer Emerson over the others because I believe the teachers are very dedicated to their students. I have only good things to say about Emerson Elementary! Keep up the great work Mrs. Spaulding and faculty.

I think the school is a very nice school for kids and for my childs first years it was a wonderful learning experience. However over the last 2 years 4th and 5th grade I would say they seem to be not hiring as many quality teachers as they did before. They do have computer probrams to work on but I'm not sure why they have received a 4 rating out of 10. It must be because they combined many other schools in with Emerson making it larger school. I think it was a better school before they made it so large.

Last modified Emerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.