Edmond, OK
Before care: Yes

Posted September 05, 2013
St. Mary's is amazing!!!!! My daughter Katherine went to Pre-K at St. Mary's and I could not have been happier. They were a blessing to our lives in a multitude of ways that I never would gave imagined. I am thankful for the great teacher and environment Katherine got to experience at St Mary's. I would recommend St. Mary's to anyone who is considering an alternantive to public education. Dawn Cash (Art Teacher and Mom)

Posted September 05, 2013
We are new parents this year with a child in pre-k but so far we are loving it! The people really care about the children and they are learning so much.

Posted May 09, 2013
My children attended St. Mary's before it became a PS - 8th grade school. How I wish they had had middle school in the early 1990's! Nevertheless, their early childhood education journey was a gift from God! Now as adults, they are firm in their academic, spiritual and social foundations. Thank you St. Mary's!

Posted May 07, 2013
I have two children that attend SMES. The oldest has attended since preschool and will be entering 2nd grade. We have loved SMES since we have been attending. The school offers a nurturing environment with a small class size. My children are well known by the entire staff and all the other students through all the interactions throughout the day. The school fosters a positive relationship between the older children and the younger children. I feel that my children have excellent educational opportunities at school. They learn through experience, reading, singing, writing, hands on activities, etc. The school carries topics between the classes to solidify what is being learned. There are many community outreach programs which are lead through the students. The school fosters Christian values throughout the day. I as a parent have made close friendships with other parents. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted May 07, 2013
St. Mary's is exceptional. Students feel safe, nurtured and respected. We have 2 children at the school, 4th and preschool. Both children receive individual attention that allows them to excel beyond our wildest dreams. St. Mary's core curriculum is excellent and they offer Science (with a full lab), Music, Art, Service Learning (volunteering) and so much more. If you want a well-rounded education, with a true focus on the child, you want St. Mary's.

Posted January 08, 2013
Best kept secret in Edmond! We homeschooled prior to coming to St. Mary's. I was so happy to recognize the curriculum for some topics used at St. Mary's as the same I had been using at home! I have a 2nd grader and a 6th grader. They are both so happy to attend here. I was really nervous about acclimating my daughter back into school in middle school, knowing how brutal middle school can be. I thank the Lord every day that He guided me to St. Mary's. It is truly a 'safe' middle school environment. The kids are challenged, everyone knows them by name and parental involvement is great. They have been around since 1977 and have consistently proven themselves to be a great school. Give them a tour, you will see.

Posted April 18, 2012
Our child started at St. Mary's Episcopal School in Edmond as a pre-school student -- she is now in the elementary program. The school has an outstanding early childhood learning program that transitions well into the upper grades. What makes St. Mary's Episcopal School special is its loving environment. The teachers and staff are warm and welcoming -- this creates an atmosphere in which every child wants to learn and reach his/her potential. Our child has had a fabulous experience -- her early learning experience is a great foundation and preparation for the years to come!

Posted April 18, 2012
Fabulous school - My children are greeted with a hug and a smile every morning. The teachers are proactive in addressing issues BEFORE they become a problem. The school sets an expectation of excellence and the students respond. I could not be more pleased with this school.

Posted April 17, 2012
St. Mary's has big such a blessing for our children and family! The strong curriculum, individualized attention, small teacher/student ratios, nuturing enviroment are outstanding. I recommend without reservation!

Posted April 17, 2012
I cannot say enough good things about this school. We originally toured St. Mary's specifically for small class sizes but found more than we could have imagined. You truly feel like part of a family from your first day. The curriculum is excellent, but I'm not just talking academics. St. Mary's enriches our sons spiritually and morally as well. If you are looking for a school with top notch caring teachers who know ALL the students, not just the ones in their class - St. Mary's is for you. If you are looking for a school that has great parental support and probably the nicest group of people you will encounter- St. Mary's is for you. If you are looking for a place where your children will blossom beyond expectations - St. Mary's is for you.

St. Marys Episcopal School
505 East Covell Road, Edmond, OK  73034
Last modified St. Marys Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Marys Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top