Posted June 24, 2014
Both of my children attend HTCS, and we couldn't be happier. The teachers have made a real effort to know and understand each of my children's individual needs. The school truly operates as a family where the teachers are friends inside and outside of the school day, and this friendship is reflected in the kind treatment and respect that the staff shows for each other and for even the youngest students. A wonderful place to learn and to grow up.

Posted April 17, 2014
My son is 10 years old and LOVES to go to school! HTCS has provided a safe, encouraging and academically challenging learning environment for my son for the past six years. Wonderful Teachers/staff, low teacher to student ratio and high standards come together to create a unique learning environment where children thrive. I honestly feel that everyone at HTCS is vested in my child's success. The school is locked, video monitored and key coded. There is a before and after care program as well as a hot lunch program. Grades have been extended to 6th grade for year 2014-2015 and will add grades each year up until eighth. I am so grateful that my child has the privilege of attending Holy Trinity.

Posted September 24, 2013
My son was in the pre-k program at Holy Trinity, and he thrived here. He was having a difficult time adjusting from being at home with mom to the classroom environment. Everyone, from his teachers, to the director, to the after care workers, have been so understanding. They have given him wings to fly...I know he is off to a great start in his education, and it feels wonderful to know he is in caring hands all day!

Posted February 13, 2013
Excellent school. Moved our daughter from local private Catholic school because of insensitive and difficult teachers and principle. This school is a blessing. The teachers truly care about the students and their succes at learning. My daughter loves to go to school. Debbie Swanson the director, is friendly, knowledgable, understanding, and willing to work with the parents on any questions they may have. My only complaint is the school doesn't go through every grade.

Posted March 22, 2011
I absolutely love this school! My son and daughter have both attended here from preschool through elementary. The teachers are very loving and caring and truly provide individualized education so the children thrive!

Posted August 11, 2010
The small classes, christian principles and dedicated teachers have given my child a real love for school. He is learning above the average for his age. I would recommend HTCS to anyone who is looking for a quality education for their child.

Posted April 29, 2010
I feel very comfortable knowing both of my sons are cared for in such a loving and safe environment.

Posted April 19, 2010
Holy Trinity's teachers are excited about teaching the little ones and preparing them to go out into the world equiped to tell why they have the hope that is within them! The pastoral staff is 100% envolved in sheperding these little ones entrusted to their care.

Holy Trinity Christian School 4

Posted May 21, 2009
My daughters have attended this school from Pre-K to 1st grade. The school is a locked, key-coded facility with such a gentle and loving environment the children have great opportunities to flourish. The classroom ratio is low (10-15 kids per class) and all teachings are non-denominational christian based. The teachers are so warm and caring . They have an after care program for the students if needed. My girls love the school and I am so thankful that a school like this is available for us!

Posted January 17, 2007
This is a great school! My daughter's have gone from the 3 year old class onto elementary here and have loved it. THe student teacher ratio is low and all of the teachers are very loving and caring. My girls have learned so much because they go to school here.

Holy Trinity Christian School
308 Northwest 164th Street, Edmond, OK  73013
Last modified Holy Trinity Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Holy Trinity Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top