Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Kelly Faught onlyrics cares about Kelly Faught...she bullies and badgers teachers and she only keeps the teacher who bring nothing to the table or areceive totally complacent. Her school Grove Valley is the only school in the school district to earn less than an A...look at the scores...she scores a B-...just a few scant points from a Christian! Kelly has no one in the office to keep an eye on her...no Assistant Principal...everythjng she does goes unchecked by anyone...and Kelly Faught has the highest turnover of teachers in the district! Has anyone from Deer Creek Administration bothered to check the facts of these teachers who leave or are not "invited" back? Has Deer Creek Admin donew ANY follow up with any of the teachers who have left? Finally. Kelly Faught cheats...yes...she cheats...she has her teachers all in a room and coaches the teachers on how to answer the questions for Mariano and Great Expectations! Kelly is an empty suit...she is all about herself and her awards and cares nothing for the students...she will do whatever it takes to receive acknowledgment of her less than stellar activities. Has anyone done their research at Deer Creek administration on WHY Kelly Faught was dismissed from Edmond Public Schools or why Kelly Faught is NOT WELCOME at Edmond Public Schools and why Kelly Faught is NOT eligible for rehire.

My son's first year at Grove Valley was wonderful, but the second year left much to be desired. His teacher came with her own set of biases about us and our son. It was very confusing for my son and depressing. Oftentimes, he was sent to the office for very minor infractions and we were called. The environment had become less tolerant and more populated. The year my son enrolled, his class had 23 students, which I found to be unacceptable but because the environment seemed very nurturing, I excused the appalling ratio. The following year I couldn't ignore the affects of the student to teacher ratio. By mid year my son had approximately 27 students in his class and counting. The teacher effectively told me that she didn't have the resources to manage my child. So, we decided that may be Grove Valley wasn't the right school for our child. We felt private school was the better option for our child and what he was accustomed to.

Its everything I had hoped for and then some. I just wish it wasn't growing so fast so that it was still a little secret gem! It's hard for them to keep up with the growth, but they are doing an amazing job.

Last modified Grove Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.