Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Grove Valley Elementary School 2

Posted June 02, 2015
My son's first year at Grove Valley was wonderful, but the second year left much to be desired. His teacher came with her own set of biases about us and our son. It was very confusing for my son and depressing. Oftentimes, he was sent to the office for very minor infractions and we were called. The environment had become less tolerant and more populated. The year my son enrolled, his class had 23 students, which I found to be unacceptable but because the environment seemed very nurturing, I excused the appalling ratio. The following year I couldn't ignore the affects of the student to teacher ratio. By mid year my son had approximately 27 students in his class and counting. The teacher effectively told me that she didn't have the resources to manage my child. So, we decided that may be Grove Valley wasn't the right school for our child. We felt private school was the better option for our child and what he was accustomed to.

Grove Valley Elementary School 5

Posted August 14, 2014
Its everything I had hoped for and then some. I just wish it wasn't growing so fast so that it was still a little secret gem! It's hard for them to keep up with the growth, but they are doing an amazing job.

Grove Valley Elementary School
3500 Danforth Road, Edmond, OK  73012
Last modified Grove Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grove Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top