Posted November 01, 2013
We are now on our 3rd child going to Prairie Vale and we have been so happy with their experiences. Mrs. Anderson is the role model for what a great principal should be. The teachers and administration are amazing and so responsive to students and parents.

Posted August 25, 2008
We moved here several years ago and our two children have attended Prairie Vale since our arrival. I can not express how pleased I have been over the years - not only in the outstanding education our children are recieving but also in the wonderful staff and administration. They are all motivated, helpful, caring and kind. They truly do care about the success of each student.

Prairie Vale Elementary School 3

Posted January 25, 2007
PV is a wonderful school with quality teachers. The parental involvement is second to none and the teachers do a stellar job despite the lack of leadership. Overall DC is a good district, but it has a lot of accountability problems right now. Growth is having a major impact on the area and schools can't be built fast enough to keep up with the families flocking our way.

Prairie Vale Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2007

Posted August 04, 2004
Deer Creek is simply the best of the best. From the minute you walk into the front doors, you know this is not just a 'regular' school. Essentially, my children are getting a private school education at a public school. We have made sacrifices to remain in this district so our children will be competitive at the time college admission.

Posted July 13, 2004
My child began first grade with no reading ability and ended with a second grade fourth month reading level. During a parents-only vacation to DC this summer, Pres. Reagan died and our son was able to recount what number President Mr. Reagan was, how old he was and that the current President's father was his VP. Incredible. Spelling words for first grade were very difficult, but our child never scored under a B on any test. Math and Science are strongly following suit. Community support is outstanding. I was a skeptic as a Kindergarten Mom, but now we are amazed and looking toward a great future with this public school education.

Posted July 12, 2004
Deer Creek Prairie Vale is absolutely outstanding! I have one child that has gone from K thru 5th and one just starting 2nd. Both are very different learners. DCPV has provided each with the personal attention needed to learn and advance. The teachers and staff are true professionals and provide a fun and caring environment in which to learn.

Posted April 12, 2004
I currently have a third grader at this school. I believe the quality of education she receives at this school is exceptional. I also have another daughter who went to this school. She is now in High School and she is exceling.

Posted February 23, 2004

Prairie Vale Elementary School
22522 North Pennsylvania Avenue, Edmond, OK  73025
Last modified Prairie Vale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prairie Vale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top