Posted June 10, 2014
The atmosphere at this school is unlike any other. The principal is visible and an active participant in dismissal everyday. The new assistant principal goes above and beyond to make sure ALL students are taken care of. The way both administrators handled the new law dealing with 3rd grade retention based on testing was nothing but heartfelt and genuine compassion. My experience has seen teachers go out of their way help all students learn. The secretaries are examples of what all office staff should be around the district. The traditions set in place here are what make my children feel part of something great. I have to agree!

Posted February 13, 2014
If your child has any type of special needs, be prepared to be pushed out of this school. In May, I promised Mr. Higdon I would do everything in my power to transfer our children to a different school, which is exactly what he wanted. Nonetheless, I made good on my promise. Our children now attend another 10-star school and have received nothing but praise and encouragement; the exact opposite of our experience at Chisholm. We are extremely pleased with our transfer and our children are receiving a top-notch education from teachers who genuinely care about their students.

Posted March 19, 2013
Chisholm Elementary was a wonderful experience for my entire family and I. I have two children that attended Chisholm and they adored all four years (2008 - 2012)!!!! We would still be Chisholm Chargers if we had not had to move out of state. I was a proud parent and PTO member. I loved the teachers, principals and the administrative staff. It was truly an experience like no other... A wonderful school!!!!!

Posted August 08, 2012
My daughter had a wonderful experience at Chisholm! Her teachers were excellent and went out of their way to ensure the individual needs of the students were met. I also feel that the teachers did an excellent job of keeping me informed on my child's progress. The principal and office staff were always friendly and welcoming. I felt like I was always well informed of school events, and functions. There were also a great deal of opportunities for parental involvment. Chisholm is a wonderful school and I highly recommend it.

Posted February 27, 2011
The person below insults parents who leave honest feed back, this leads me to think it is indeed a teacher that wrote the comment. The insults hurled usually are to the parents if the child does not perform to the "norm" - School is clean however SOME of the teachers ARE NOT welcoming! If your child is an A student and has no problems understanding then all is well at this school.

Posted January 27, 2011
I have two sons at this school. It is fantastic. The quality of work my children do is excellent. Their teachers have always been very interested in their success and do an excellent job of communicating with us. The school is always clean and the staff present a positive attitude when they welcome my boys out of the car in the morning. Mr. Higdon the new Vice Principal is always there when I drop my kids off and when I pick them up. My only problem so far is the parents inability to follow directions in the morning/afternoon when dropping/picking their kids off/up. My guess is that the last review is from one of "those people." ;-)

Chisholm Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2010
Many of my grandchildren have attended Chisholm. Those first years set the course for sucess at all levels of their educations.

Posted August 22, 2010
Excellent teachers! Mrs. Graham is a wonderful principal that gets involved in so many ways! Mr. Higdon the new Vice Principal is a great addition to the Chisholm family! Excellent test scores!

Posted August 05, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009
Chisolm is a cozy, neighborhood school that encourages parent involvement. I love that all the teachers and staff know all of my children's name and even that they are all related to each other - it has a nice, friendly, safe 'vibe' and provides a wonderful education base.

Chisholm Elementary School
2300 East 33rd Street, Edmond, OK  73013
Last modified Chisholm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chisholm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top