Edmond, OK
Students enrolled: 2,127

Posted April 28, 2014
Good I move different school because we have different classes and lunch and I science this semester and last semester I have biology and English

Memorial High School 1

Posted October 04, 2012
I have a problem that seems to be happening at almost every school I thought about sending my child. Schools are more and more starting to look like prison. Bars, cameras, cops with guns or sticks, dogs, tire blowout chains, and parking bars. My son would have went to Memorial but I honestly couldn't send him to jail. I see that nearby small school Jones has an on duty guard and swipe badges for students to be let in doors. I can't abide by that either. I looked for and found the most open, free thinking, progressive school i could find. Perhaps it's this way because it doesn't have the funding Edmond has. Perhaps I'm wishing for a 1950's school that doesn't exist anymore. My son made A's at Will Rogers & Central. I just don't care for this level of 'control'. Anyway, Will Rogers was fine, Central was as well but I just couldn't tolerate the control, drug testing, guilty until proven innocent. sigh............

Posted November 16, 2011
I student taught here in Vocal Music and Memorial is known state-wide as being one of the best high schools in the state for their music programs, including band and orchestra. I can't speak for the classes, but I can speak about the students I came into contact with everyday. They came from all walks of life, behaved appropriately, had great attitudes and a sincere desire to succeed. Granted, that was in choir, a class that they chose to take, but I can imagine it would carry over to their core curriculum classes.

Memorial High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Memorial school is the best with the best teachers and students

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted January 23, 2009

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted August 03, 2008

Posted February 03, 2008

Posted July 25, 2007

Memorial High School
1000 East 15th Street, Edmond, OK  73013
Last modified Memorial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Memorial High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top