Bad
Good

Love, love this school! It is the smallest elementary in Edmond and has a family feel to it. Great parental involvement and the teachers truely care about the students here. We're very happy that my son got in and excited to have our daughter there next year! I just wished there was a little more diversity, but with it being a small elementary in Edmond, I guess it's as diverse as it can be.

I love Russell Dougherty it was a great transition for me and my child with moving here from Tennessee. Everyone here truley care about your child! I will miss this school!

I am a parent of former students of Russell Dougherty, My mother taught school there until the 1990's, and I completed 6th grade there as well. I have very good things to say about the school, it's teachers, and administration. For your children to attend a better elementary school near Edmond you would need to go to pay tuition at a private school like Christian Academy. It is top notch and everyone there is dedicated to the success of the students. If you want your kids here then plan ahead, and also plan to wait in line as there is a long waiting list to get into this maganet school.

We have been involved with this school for five years and we feel that it's the greatest elementary school in Edmond.

We have been a part of this school since 2006, we currently have two children enrolled and love the attention that they are given. The teachers are warm and engaging. It has been a positive experience.

Russell Dougherty has been wonderful for my two children. We have one child in fifth grade in 2006-2007 school year and one child in second grade. Truly it's been a wonderful experience all around. The parent involvement is just amazing in the spring Enrichment Clusters as well as in the classrooms each day. I will cherish the memories we've created and the entire faculty is both warm and welcoming to parents. Our hope is that RD will keep to it's core mission and continue for more generations of children.

Last modified Russell Dougherty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.