Posted April 21, 2014
I'm a Santa Fe grad, and I must say that if I got to choose now which Edmond high school I attended, it would definitely still be Santa Fe. All three schools are competitive academically, with great test scores and curriculum. However, Santa Fe has more scholarships, better success in extracurricular activities, more school spirit, and it is newer. There are also fewer students and a focus on teamwork and togetherness. I was always proud to attend Santa Fe and I had an excellent experience there.

Posted September 26, 2013
Santa Fe High School has earned the reputation of being one of the highest rated and respected high schools in the country. They excel in academics, art, drama, music, sports and everything conducive to insuring all students have all available means to a quality education. Their staff is second to none. This is evidenced by the outstanding achievements of their students in every area of competition, to include,but not limited, to the ACT, SAT and the National Merit Scholar Ship Program, speech, drama, band, music, and sports. The faculity, staff, and students of Santa Fe High School have accomplished many distinguished achievements, and they will continue to excel as a evidence of their philosphy of "Progress through Pride and Professionalism!

Santa Fe High School 1

Posted October 31, 2012
If your child is attacked by another student, both will be punished. They punish the victim.

Posted August 14, 2012
This school is the smallest of the Edmond High Schools. They do not have an extensive extracurricular program; they have band, choir and sports, period. It is a myth that they do not have strong academic programs, they score extremely high in their math, and science programs offering access to college level courses and have a very large number of academic honors scholars. There is a strong sports program as well, however, I think that is true of almost all the public high schools in OK.

Posted June 24, 2011
Our daughter entered Santa Fe this past year and has excelled. Having read through the prior reviews, I can't fathom some of the parents and students complaints. We've found the administrators to be most helpful when approached about any issue. Academic gains made by a student are dependent upon the student and the parents. Exceptional music, theater and sports programs are a big bonus. We made the right choice in moving from Oklahoma City to Edmond while ours was still in elementary school. A choice based on researching the schools in the greater OKC area.

Santa Fe High School 2

Posted January 21, 2010
Love the school-principal is on the ball & he's involved with the kids. Lots of great clubs & activities to engage my daughter.

Santa Fe High School 2

Posted June 22, 2009

Santa Fe High School 1

Posted April 05, 2009
I have been to Edmond Santa Fe High School for three years. I arrived there in my Sophomore year. The environment there is poorly thought out. Edmond Santa Fe High School sucks!!! The principal, Mr.Brown, is a total jerk. During Lunch in my Junior year, I was having an anxiety attack in the back halls, and nobody cared. So in order to get sanity alone, I needed to get to the restroom in Hall A. Unfortunately, Mr.Brown caught me in the hall, and told me to get back to the back hall. The other students are rude and disrespectful. They would put others down and make fun of other people. I remember on student came up to me and just rip paper out of my notebook without even consulting me. The teachers are pricks. Parents, don't send your children to Edmond Santa Fe. It's a horrible school. Once you're there, you'd want to kill yourself.

Posted January 15, 2009
Santa Fe is an amazing school! I, as a student, absolutely love it there. It is very diverse so you get the best of both worlds. The school is like one big family! DWDW is the coolest week there. The students do a bunch of crazy dares and stuff to raise monney for charity. It is a very fun school, but also has a hard curriculum. School is very tough, but Santa Fe teachers will work side-by-side to help you understand. It is a school for kids that will work very very hard, but still can be a teenager.

Posted December 09, 2008

Santa Fe High School
1901 West 15th St, Edmond, OK  73013
Last modified Santa Fe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews.