Posted August 18, 2013
We are starting our 6th year now. We all love this school. Lots of ways to volunteer, friendly parents I now consider family. I absolutely love going into the school, it is clean and welcoming. The office staff is friendly and helpful and anyone you pass has a smile and will say hello. The principal is starting her 2nd year and she is hands on and has a great team. From top to bottom the staff and teachers love the children and education and character building are a priority. The school is beautiful and full of happiness I enjoy spending as much time there as possible. We have 2 years to go and wouldn't consider another elementary school. We will miss haskell tremendously but will be rascals forever.

Posted August 12, 2012
We love Charles Haskell! Great teachers and great parent involvement! This is our 4th year at Haskell and have been very happy overall.

Charles Haskell Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2012
The school is very clean and has a good feeling. I think the principal is great and they have good teachers. However, they lack some basic grammar skills and have actually "corrected" my daughter when in actuality, the teacher was incorrect. This happened in 1st grade as well as Kindergarten-- so pretty basic stuff. In addition, it is a very large school. It is difficult for the child to get individualized attention. For some children that may be ok, but for others it can be detrimental. Charles Haskell has been extremely rough on my daughter's self esteem. She feels her teacher's do not like her.

Posted September 04, 2009
Having just moved here from Canada less than a year ago and never having any prior experiences with my children in a public school, I am very pleased with my and my children's experience at Haskell thus far. There is alot of parental involvement and volunteer opportunities. The school though older, is clean and bright. The teachers seem caring and competant. If ever unsure about anything the front office staff are always friendly and helpful.

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted April 03, 2009
This year there a new principal started. She is doing a great job. She is very hands on with the students and is very 'present' at the school. I think she is much better than the previous principal in many ways. I have not had a conflict or anything where I really saw her in action, but in the day to day running of the school, things are good. The faculty really care about the students, the school is amazingly clean and well-maintained (thanks David!), and the students are generally very well-behaved. I will have a fifth grader next year who has been there since kindergarten. My daughter will be in first grade. We moved to another district school's area, but I hoping that my kids will get to stay at CH. It is a great place for kids and parents.

Posted May 27, 2008
This school has incredible parental involvement.

Posted March 15, 2008

Posted October 28, 2007

Charles Haskell Elementary School 4

Posted July 27, 2007
I have had 2 children at this school and would say that for my first child it was fantastic. However, my 2nd child experienced a Principal change which seemed to derail the success we had previously felt. My biggst complaint is in how she (new Principle)handles conflict. If it had not been for the excellent support & level of professionalism of her teacher, we wouldn't have made it through without a dissasterous outcome.

Charles Haskell Elementary School
1701 Northwest 150th Street, Edmond, OK  73013
Last modified Charles Haskell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Charles Haskell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top