Posted September 26, 2013
This School is awesome has great teachers and students this place is great they use edmodo too

Posted August 16, 2013
This is my favorite school ever. It has the right environment for students to thrive. This is a recommended school to put your middle schoolers in.

Posted April 20, 2013
Amazing school in a great area. Very happy my daughter was able to attend Summit all three years. Many extra curricular activities to chose from, many class options to challenge her, and overall the other students were great kids.

Posted September 04, 2012
my son is thriving here...He loves sports and all of his friends...The principal D is great! He really respects all of the coaches too!

Posted April 28, 2010
I love this school, the teachers are really nice. Best school ive ever been to, and when theres a new kid, EVERYONE makes them feel right at home. You'll always have someone to talk to here. (:

Summit Middle School 4

Posted April 17, 2010
My son is in 6th grade and is ADHD and has other special needs and is doing very well. He has had a few issues and they were brought to my attention and fixed promptly. My son likes taking the bus and enjoys his classes and teachers. So far so good!

Summit Middle School 4

Posted September 30, 2009
Summit Middle School is good school for bright, very independent, and self-disciplined, students who don't need a positive student/teacher relationship. There is a lot of homework (50 to 100 of the same math problems for example). Teachers at Summit use negative reinforcement (as opposed to positive reinforcement) which makes lower performing students quickly hate school. Warning: Don't let your children ride the school bus. There is no control on the bus and anything goes.....I mean anything. If you choose Summit, like many schools, you must commit to driving your student to and from school. In addition, as with many schools, if your child needs special attention like a teacher student relationship and not just a number, or your child has strong feelings, or has ADHD , or has ADD, or is a lab student this is not the school for you. They will hate school and perhaps not recover.

Posted July 23, 2009
I think Summit is a great school. I'm going to be in 7th grade this year. Yeah, there are ups and downs but every school is like that. The teachers are great! And I have tons of friends here! I love it...at times. Hahaha. But I mostly love it.

Summit Middle School 0

Posted June 01, 2009
This school is absolutly amazing! I'm now going into the 7 grade after the summer , and I'm truly estatic to be enrolled in this school for another teriffic year. The teachers are wonderful and fair to each and every student. We have our bad days at Summit(But of coarse every school does) But the good ones over rule the bad ones. I am proud to say that I belong to the school of Eagles!

Posted May 27, 2009
Help from teachers and staff is excellent. I was kept informed on the progress of my grandson which helped tremendously. Keep up the good work!

Summit Middle School
1703 Northwest 150th Street, Edmond, OK  73013
Last modified Summit Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top