El Reno High School 0

Posted October 29, 2009
El Reno High School has a long, outstanding tradition, and is one of the few remaining schools that has not lost its early historical architecture! Students have dedicated teachers, who really put 'extra' effort in seeing students achieve all they can be!

El Reno High School 1

Posted May 25, 2009
Don't buy the comments saying '...it's getting better.' It isn't. Just check the test scores, and you'll see just how poor this school does academically. Most of the teachers I had don't teach. They just handed out work, and told us to do it. Then, they sat back and complained about their job--The one they don't do. If you want your child to think with innovation, avoid this school. They'll only teach them to do what they're told(No matter how ludacris the rules) The counselors and teachers aren't there for children, in the slightest--No matter how far out of hand the peer pressure gets. And in short they don't even care about what they're doing. There are schools nearby that aren't this way. I suggest you look into those for your child.

Posted May 15, 2009

El Reno High School 4

Posted April 26, 2009
This is an outstanding school. There is a multitude of options for each kid. I go there now and will be graduating soon. It deals with problems very well. I would want to see my kids go there. It is fighting back against the reputation it once has. It is no longer like that. It is a great place to go.

El Reno High School 5

Posted May 26, 2008

El Reno High School 5

Posted February 14, 2007
I'm a current student and the curriculum has increased dramatically since 2000. Peer pressure is a common epidemic that happens in all school. The teachers constantly encourage their students to succeed and my class does not make fun of those who do succeed. We are very competitive academically. Many of us are ready for the real world. My counselor has been there for me through all of my college choices. She calls them for me and has even found out different information on them. Don't read the other posts and get the wrong idea. El Reno is expanding and always becoming better.

El Reno High School 3

Posted November 18, 2006
- a former student
I graduated from EHS in 2004. My parents just adopted a baby and they have already decided she will not attend this school. Now that I am in college, I see that I am extremely far behind the other students at my college. I was not prepared for the future while I was in high school. I asked my counselor for advice on college and she handed me a booklet. I did not start college until over a year after I graudated from EHS. By my Junior/Senior year at EHS, I was so ready to get out because I was tired of the petty fights, the peer pressure, and the nonsense that I could not stand the thought of college. Honestly, I would not recommend this high school to anyone moving to this area. I would check into other schools nearby.

El Reno High School 1

Posted June 23, 2006

Posted July 01, 2005

Posted May 17, 2005

El Reno High School
407 South Choctaw Avenue, El Reno, OK  73036
Last modified El Reno High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
El Reno High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top