PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

My husband and I want all three of our children to attend St. Paul's Lutheran School. They learn from wonderful Christian teachers, and have the individual attention they need with small student/teacher ratios. They develop solid morals and character that reinforce what we teach at home. The high expectations and firm foundations will make them into great adults someday. The staff at St. Paul's truly cares about the student and strives to make each one be the best he or she can be. The congregation of the church supports this school like no other I have seen. Our enthusiastic principal leaps at any chance to enrich the students' environment with learning opportunities. She is busy updating our computer lab and launching a new Pre-K program. Our librarian is updating the amount of new, award winning literature available to the students. It's a great school! I highly recommend it!

St. Paul's Lutheran is a God Centered elemenatary school. It gives its students a thorough education in all the basics along with a solid Biblical foundation. The teachers are wonderful women who love the Lord Jesus. We have a new principal who is very knowledgable and enthusiastic. The kids who come from a St. Paul's elementary background have a great sense of self-discipline and service to others. They are great kids. I know, my child came from this school. He is doing very well in junior high. I credit St. Paul's with helping him to excel.

Last modified St Paul's Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6