Posted July 29, 2014
OBA is an awesome school. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a private, Christ centered school environment.

Posted August 27, 2013
OBA is an amazing school that I would recommend for any student looking for a great nurturing environment. Another review wrote that OBA is a fake, liberal, politics-run school that kids hate, but they could not be further from the truth. (Also, the person alleging to be a parent misspelled frugal.) I felt so blessed to be a part of the OBA community for the time that I was there. I am currently going to a very nice private high school, (one of the top fifty in America) but I can say that I'd just as much want to go to OBA as the school I'm going to now. OBA academically challenges its students adequately well, but it also supports them morally. The strong Christian atmosphere is wonderful. As compared to the private school that I'm currently attending, you rarely hear inappropriate language, and immoral behavior is rarely seen exhibited. All in all, OBA is an excellent and enriching school centered on Christ Jesus.

Oklahoma Bible Academy 3

Posted April 15, 2013
I am a current student at OBA. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE OBA but.. they don't really have the classes I want. I came from Public School, Waller Middle School the Enid High. I loved Waller, where I took Pre- Algebra as a 6th grader, Alg. 1 as a 7th grader, Geometry and Pre-Ap Biology as an 8th grader. In my first semester at EHS I took AP Chemistry and Algebra 2 as a freshman. For my second semester I transfered to OBA. They let me keep taking Alg. 2 (grudgingly) but insisted I take Phyisical Science instead of Chemistry. Now we are enrolling in our Sophmore year and they insist I take Biology again. They also will not let me attend Oklahoma School of Science and Math, which I could have attended at EHS. It's a waste of my time to be retaking these classes! If you're only in it for the advanced classes,don't go here. Go to EHS, Chisholm, Drummond, or Kremlin. If you're in it because it's a Christian school, this is PERFECT. (They also only have 3 AP classes so...) Just know that if you need your schedule to be workable, it's not going to happen here. It's a great school but you can take more advanced classes at a cheaper school.

Posted June 02, 2012
OBA has been an excellent choice for children. They started in the public school here but the academic and social environment were worse than any school we had ever attended (we are a military family so have been in lots of schools). OBA not only provides solid college prepatory courses but the social environment is such that it is hte norm to do your work and excel not the opposite. The best part of OBA is they are as interested in your child's academic knowledge as their character. All staff and teachers hold themselves to a high standard and take them selves to not only model appropriate christian values but to also care for you child and help them to develop those same characeristics. Wonderful school!!!!

Posted March 01, 2011
I am a current student at OBA and id like to say that this school is a wonderful school to get a great education, and the teachers set high goal for every student and they all believe we are all capable of success. Student are very involved in sports and cheering on peers. We all lift eachother up in everything we do like one big family.

Posted March 01, 2011
My child is currently a first year student at OBA who came from public school last year. The financial sacrifice is worth every penny. OBA has high standards in Christian morals and Christian education. Teachers and the other parents were very welcoming to us. The students encourage each other in many ways and I must say the student cheer section at sporting events is awesome. This school is a blessing and it is a privilege to be a part of it.

Oklahoma Bible Academy 1

Posted February 08, 2011
-very liberal -quaker culture -fake -ruled by politics -students hate the school -poor facilites/froogle with their money save your money, send them to Enid High or some public school

Posted November 29, 2009

Oklahoma Bible Academy 0

Posted May 19, 2008
I am alumni of Oklahoma Bible Academy and my child attend now.. It is a wonderful school that teaches values and christian morals. I was been joy to be a part ofthe OBA family and enjoy it for ther rest of my daughters yrs there.. Tiffany Overley-Zehr, parent and graduate of OBA

Posted October 10, 2007
I am a former student and a parent of OBA. I have really enjoyed being a part of the OBA family. It is a wonderful school, with christian morals and views. Children today need that. Children today are growing up with more issues than when I was growing up. I really am greatful my children have the opportunity to be at OBA.

Oklahoma Bible Academy
5913 West Chestnut Avenue, Enid, OK  73703
Last modified Oklahoma Bible Academy is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Oklahoma Bible Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top