Dewitt Waller Ms 2

Posted March 01, 2011
Some of the teachers are Excellent, but the few that are not make it very difficult. For example, the math teacher wants 5 assignments done by the end of the week, each after the other is completed to continue to the next.. But the thing is she wont take them up in class, after class she is "too busy". She doesn't understand that some students have activities before school. Had to call her at home to get her to take my child's assignment several times ! OH, but she has them file papers for her in class. Principle is no help getting a child out of a situation like this. My child was in advanced math before taking her class and then averaged a C !! Thats OK, because this year at a different school she is back in advanced making an A. Conduct and language of students should not be ignored, and it is.

Dewitt Waller Ms 5

Posted February 24, 2011
This school is the best JHS I've ever attended!! The teachers here listen to their students and are very nice to them. The work is hard and prepares you for high school. :) I was an eight grader in 2010-2011. There are lots of electives to choose from and please tell your kid to not enroll in Graphics Design. The teacher is perverted. lol He touches girls and pinches them when he talks to them. >< Best teachers: Mrs. Bowles, Mrs. Weber, Mrs. Herell, Mr. Herell, Mrs. Miller

Dewitt Waller Ms 2

Posted January 23, 2011
If others are going to post a comment about the school, then they need to learn how to spell! I cannot take a misspelled review seriously.

Dewitt Waller Ms 1

Posted December 18, 2009

Dewitt Waller Ms 3

Posted December 01, 2009
I have two kids whom have went to Waller and they both really enjoyed being there and also my husband and brother in law also went there and they both stated it was a good school. It's not all the teachers fault, remember parents teach their childern how to act in school so you are the first teachers they have. So to have a better school and better community we must teach our children how to respect us, themselves and others.

Posted November 03, 2009
Waller Is Not A good school, at all. The teachers are rude to the kids and do not listen to what they have to say. They pick favorites, and if you're not it, then They don't like you at all. Waller is the worst school, never inroll your child there

Posted October 16, 2009
It has many extra-curricular activites as well as classes.

Posted October 08, 2009
I have had four kids at Waller and I have not had I of my kids who was happy their. The teachers are rude and are not able to teach because they treat the kids badly. I will say they deal with a few kid who have problems, but they need to have a better staff for the kids with needs. I rate this school a zero...

Dewitt Waller Ms 1

Posted October 08, 2009
The teachers at this school are childish, and unable to keep their class room in control with out making some child feel worthless.

Dewitt Waller Ms 5

Posted September 22, 2009
I have a daughter in 6th grade very shy - atleast i thought so . She felt like she was welcomed the first day - She has lots of buds - It is truly one of the best schools.

Dewitt Waller Ms
2604 West Randolph Avenue, Enid, OK  73703
Last modified Dewitt Waller Ms is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dewitt Waller Ms Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top