Enid, OK

Posted October 23, 2013
Great school. Teachers are very caring about the well being and success of each student. We could not be happier here.

Posted December 26, 2011
Mrs. Maxwell (principal) and Mrs. Long (Secretary) keep this school running like a well oiled machine. They are friendly, helpful, and caring. Mrs. Maxwell is very understanding and welcoming to parents and students. She is always willing to listen to any concerns and share in family successes. Mrs. Long stays ahead of all the programs and behind the scenes needs of the school. Attending Eisenhower is like getting a private school education for free! Small school= individualized learning. Do not hesitate to send your child to this school. My children both attended this school and are better people because of it!

Posted January 13, 2009
my son loves this school. he is in the pre-k class. the teachers he has are wonderful and very caring. they are always available if you have a concern, which is nice. all the people at the school ive come into contact with are very nice and helpful. we are military and this is his one and only year here but im glad we chose this school. we are quite happy with it.

Eisenhower Elementary School 3

Posted April 08, 2008
Eisenhower is a very caring, safe school. The kids are very diversified (academically, racialy, culturaly). My kids (4 and 11) love the school and that makes it even better. My only problem is with the academics. I don't think ths school, nor any in Enid are giving kids a good foundation on which to excel in the future. Military kids move to many different places, most which are much more challenging than OK standards. Parents must supplement their kids' education with enrichment at home if they are to succeed elsewhere. Neither, the EPS, nor the Principal are willing to offer enrichment to gifted students who don't score at a certain level on an IQ test. There are more ways to identify gifted students than by one test. Students who excel in their grades over and over, show that they need more challenging assignments.

Posted May 02, 2006
We have been very pleased w/ this school. It is a small school with only 1 classroom per grade which allows for a very intimate setting. Everyone is familiar with each other. My boys have received a good education there.

Posted March 18, 2006
Wonderful School, located right outside of Vance AFB. My son started there in Pre K which was a half day program and finished with Kindergarden. He recieved wonderful academic training and his teacher maintained a caring, loving and concerned attitude. If I could, I would let my son finish in this school, but military life makes us move on. I recommend this school to any parent. Military families have the option to send their child to any school in Enid area. This is the best elementary school in the Enid area.

Eisenhower Elementary School
1301 West Fox Drive, Enid, OK  73703
Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eisenhower Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top