Posted March 02, 2010
My daughter attended Pre-K and Kindegarten at Hayes. Each year was filled with learning, fun, and excitement! We adore her teachers, Mrs. Boeckman and Mrs. Gregory are the BEST! The staff and principal are wonderful too!! We are a military family and had to relocate-otherwise we would have stayed at Hayes. My daughter loved this school and is all the better for having attended there. I recommend this school without hesitation.......GO HAWKS!!

Posted October 27, 2008
My child started at another school here in Enid and was there for a few years. At that school we did have some minor issues but overall we thought we loved it there. That was until we started at Hayes. There is no comparison. Hayes is by far the best! We truly feel like we are at home at Hayes. My child feels like an important member of this school and I too feel very welcomed anytime I am there! I wish Hayes could hold grades PreK thru 12th. I hate thinking about leaving this school, Principal, teachers and staff!

Posted October 03, 2008
Since we are a military family, my children have attended three schools in three states in the last 6 years and Hayes is the best by far. My special needs child is getting the help she needs to finally excel in school and the daily curriculum is filled with things that the other schools offered only intermittently - PE, music, art. The principal and teachers are approachable, enthusiastic and committed to helping each child achieve to his or her full potential in a nurturing environment. I wish I could give Hayes more than 5 stars..it's not just an excellent school, it is one of the few outstanding ones out there.

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted September 07, 2007
I started my oldest 2 girls at another Enid school, and transferred to Hayes when they were in K and 4th grade. It's the best move we ever made! Every teacher at Hayes is concerned about the well-being and learning of each student, and I believe every student feels important to their classroom and their school. The principal is truly wonderful, doing as much as she can for every child, and she is always available to the parents. On a side note, the faculty and staff get along with each other, and it shows! My kids love attending Hayes, and they are proud to be a part of such a great school. Hayes is truly a shining star in the Enid school system.

Hayes Elementary School 3

Posted August 29, 2006

Posted April 05, 2005
Hayes has wonderful teachers, principal, and programs. My children have exceled very well in this school. There is always help provided if needed and no child is treated any different from another. As a parent, I feel very comfortable if there is a problem or I have a questions or concerns about my children I can always go to their teacher and/or principal and I know that my problem will be resovled immidiately. Hayes is an awesome school and we love it allot!

Hayes Elementary School
2102 Beverly Drive, Enid, OK  73703
Last modified Hayes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hayes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top