Bad
Good

Posted September 11, 2013
The yearbook was put together by one of the awesome staff members here. She does a great job and we appreciate her so much. We as the PTA try to keep the cost down for families, which is why it's done as it is. We need help this year and would love volunteers. We're always looking for people to help with PTA. I'd encourage everyone to help out. ... Kevin

Posted May 21, 2013
Not sure why the yearbooks are made so cheap here, My issues with it 1) I myself I don't care for the black and white, 2) These pictures make all the kids and staff look like they've gained 20 lbs each, my children said they took the pictures with a cell phone and l have to say I believe them after seeing these pictures), 3) paperback....This is something I'd like to be able to hold on to for many years to come, very poorly made, 4) I seriously think they may have had some of the second or third graders put this together. 5) $5 for a yearbook, I wasn't so sure about, and would have rather paid more for something that was put together as well as the staff is here, because they are truly awesome.

Posted May 27, 2009
Wonderful school, awesome staff and a great principal that is very involved with the kids. I'm going to be sad when my son moves on.

Posted June 19, 2008
Fabulous school, supportive staff and very positively involved principal. I hope all of my children will attend McKinley.

Posted February 25, 2008
I drive across town just so my kids can have a great education at McKinley. I love it!!

Posted December 10, 2006
McKinley is the best school in Enid! The teachers work closely with parents to ensure success for each child. The Principal is very supportive and shows that she really cares. I have always been welcome in the classroom to help. My child has grown so much since being at McKinley. If in Enid, you need to send your elementary age child to McKinley. What a relief it is as a parent to have my child in a school that works.

Posted March 14, 2005
I went to this school as a young boy and it was great. To this day my mom and dad live 3 blocks away and it is still an impressive school that is quickly expanding. Safety is their number one concern.

McKinley Elementary School
1701 West Broadway Avenue, Enid, OK  73703
Last modified McKinley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.