Monroe Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2011
Have worked closely with the staff and teachers. All have a genuine LOVE for the kids. Very strong ethic to reach the kids. I'm glad my kid goes to Monroe.

Monroe Elementary School 4

Posted March 15, 2009
This school has the reputation for the most caring staff in Enid. All of our children's teachers have gone above the expected to enrich the children who need additional challenges. The school also has additional staff to assist children who need help with reading and math.

Monroe Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2009
I love this school. My daughter is in first grade this year and is very happy with school. She is learning so much and I am satisfied with the parent involvement they provide.

Monroe Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2008

Monroe Elementary School 0

Posted December 04, 2007
Monroe Elementary has a great neighborhood appeal... small enough that names are known, but not so all that it's a 'country' school house. There are great science and media programs started by Monroe teachers that have received national recognition. So many of the teachers go over and above the norm for the students. As a parent, I love the warmth and caring of Monroe! The teachers are kind and caring in their involvement with students. The office is friendly, even on the busiest of days. When I needed to consult with administrators, they were available to me on short notice. As a former teacher and volunteer, I am amazed by the appreciation the entire staff! While copying, working for teachers, or making popcorn for PTA I am continually thanked and encouraged. I truly love my Monroe days of volunteering! Monroe Elementary is great!

Monroe Elementary School
400 West Cottonwood Avenue, Enid, OK  73701
Last modified Monroe Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monroe Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top