Bad
Good

Taft Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2011
Since I used this website to look at buying a house when we moved to Enid, I thought I would review this school. My kids attended PK to 3rd grade and we have nothing negative to report on Taft. It is small enough that the principal, librarian, music and PE teachers and office manager know all the kids by name. The PTA is quite active, and have helped provide things like a great computer room and smart boards for all rooms. My kids were able to go from Taft to an overseas DoD school with no glitches. The school was renovated after we moved, and changed over some staff, but I heard it looks great. All in all, our first experience with school was a positive one. Thank you Taft people!

Taft Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2005
Taft School is great. the teachers were there if we had any questions on anything like assigments if we didnt get how to do something they would be right there helping us with everything. There is alot of parent envolment with parties and fund raisers just about anything they could help with they would jump right in and help. There is music there, art, and sports to do during the day. There is band and orchestra to do during the day. I loved it there and I will never forget the great times I shared with my teachers and friends at Taft. If I had the chance to go back and do it all again I would.

Taft Elementary School
1002 Sequoyah Drive, Enid, OK  73703
Last modified Taft Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.