Eufaula Elementary School 5

Posted August 03, 2013
My son has been going to Eufaula now for 3 years. He is in the Special ED class. I am very pleased with the way the teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure that he receives the education that he needs and deserves. All of the staff there have always done their best with him. It takes special people to be able to teach children with special needs and I believe that the teachers at Eufaula are wonderful. There are always things that you don't like about a school and things that you would change if you could but over all I am very pleased with this school. I have other children that attend Eufaula that are not in Special ED and their teachers have been great too.

Eufaula Elementary School 5

Posted March 07, 2012
The special ed program is good. This is my son's first year going full time. So far so good. The teachers are usually available to talk.

Eufaula Elementary School
1705 W. Jm Bailey Hwy, Eufaula, OK  74432
Last modified Eufaula Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eufaula Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top