Fairfax, OK

Woodland Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2011
This is a great school. Previous reviews were a little harsh and particularly biased based on personal feelings, not objective thinking. The teachers are well educated, extremely gifted at their craft and go above and beyond what is required of them. The morale is high in this school and EVERY child is deeply cared about. The test scores are above average every year. The emphasis is on the growth, development and learning of the children. Not coddling the parents and feeding the demands of their egos. I have experienced every aspect of this school, the good and the bad. I have a special needs child and every single accommodation has been made within reason. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Woodland Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2010

Woodland Elementary School 2

Posted April 16, 2010
Basic academics is all they have to offer here. Add to that a board controlled by athletic supporters, and a recent move to eliminate all art offerings (art and music) really hurt this school system. Parents here have to provide all of the extras because the school system will not.

Woodland Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2006
I moved my child from another school district. I really like my childs teacher, but the school lets politics run it. If you do not have a certain name in the town you are not worth much to the school. I signed to help with partys but I was never called to help so I do not think parent involvement is very high. This school does lean more towards sports than academic.

Woodland Elementary School
100 North 6th Street, Fairfax, OK  74637
Last modified Woodland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodland Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top