Posted November 19, 2014
This school has really impressed my husband and me. The teachers and staff seem to genuinely care about the children. I also love the free, healthy breakfast that is offered to every student. Even if my kids are a few minutes late, they make sure to let them eat their breakfast. Being military, we are moving again and it will not be easy sending my kids to a different school next year. Another thing I love about this school is the convenient 9:00 am school start time. Works out very well for our schedule. I know this is a luxury though because elsewhere I've been the normal school start time is at about 8 am. Thank you staff of Geronimo Road for making this school a true great one!!!

Geronimo Road Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2013
My kids came to this school for 2 years. It is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are wonderful too. Every teacher cares about the safety and well being of the children there-whether it's their student or not. The principal is great...he takes the time to acknowledge the children. I've never witnessed any bullying...but any trouble that was had was dealt with promptly.

Posted May 03, 2013
My children have attended Geronimo Road Elementary for the past 2 years. Yes, when moving here I read the reviews and researched test scores. I had concerns, but was very impressed during my first initial visit to the school. I am so glad that we decided to enrolled our children into Geronimo Road Elementary. The principal, faculty and staff work very hard for the students! My children love the school and have thrived!

Posted August 06, 2010
Love this school!! I have two daughters that were enrolled last year in 3rd and in 5th grades. They were challenged but not overworked. I was blow away at my third grader's ability to name every bone in the human body. My fifth grader had two excellent teachers combined their strengths into one incredible year of learning for her. Wow, what a great experience. The principal is a wonderful man, caring and friendly to every student. He is ENGAGED in the school and its programs... how refreshing. Yes, the building is old and needs work... but who cares if the children are receiving such a great education. I get frustrated at the number of families that move to Fort Sill and make "off-post" arrangements based on hearsay or the apprearance of the facility. I persaonally can't say enough positive things.

Geronimo Road Elementary School 1

Posted May 11, 2010
My daughter has been coming home every day for three weeks with bruises and a bloody nose and the teacher says it is ok. The principal does not care. My daughter is learning the same material three years in a row. Avoid this school if at all possibile.

Geronimo Road Elementary School 4

Posted July 06, 2009
Our son attended third grade and his teacher was Ms. Ryder. We absolutely loved her. She is fantastic! Ms Ryder deserves five stars but the school building desperately needs updates.

Posted August 28, 2008
My grandson attends this school. He previously went to school in VA and was labeled with a learning disorder. He has blossomed at this school and makes excellent grades. This school is great.

Posted August 21, 2007
This is a wonderful school. I had 3 children attending here last year and each and everyone of their teachers were professional yet truly sincere. The teachers genuinely care about the well being of the children. Not only academically but the children's emotional well being. There are many walks of life in the military and Geronimo Road not only reflects acceptance but teaches it. When we had to move it was a very emotional last day of school for our whole family. The faculty and students all became like family to us. We truly hope to keep in touch and even return. The parents @ Geronimo are just as great! There were always plenty of volunteers. My children didn't seem to struggle with homework as much as they did when they went to an off post school. They truly seemed to enjoy school a lot more Thanks to Geronimo Rd.

Posted June 21, 2005
My son has attended first and second grade at Geronimo and I love the school. His teacher is fabulous. She keeps him going every day and I know that I could not find a better teacher for him. The staff is always friendly and truly shows a desire for each and every child that they care and teach for every day.

Posted March 13, 2005
My daughter is in kindergarten at geronimo rd. I am amazed at how much my child has learned this year. Her confidence has improved. The staff is friendly and very approachable. They never leave a child behind.

Geronimo Road Elementary School
5727 Geronimo Road, Fort Sill, OK  73503
Last modified Geronimo Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Geronimo Road Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top