Fort Sill, OK

Posted April 30, 2015
I have three children that go to GRES. We have been here for four years. We have only had one issue with a teacher that was solved the next day. Still not a fan of that one teacher but we deal with her as we have too.

Posted April 20, 2015
My son is a pre-k student. His teachers are treasures. He went from being anxiety ridden in environments with a lot of stimulus, to being a well-adjusted child socially with in and out of class! The staff is amazing! They are patient, kind and attentive to not only the children, but their families. You can tell they truly love what they do! The happiness of the students, how much they learn and how much they look forward to school days is an indicator! I just wish he could have the same teacher again next year!!!

Posted April 19, 2015
Geronimo Road teachers are true gems! All of the teachers our children have had are encouraging, knowledgable, supportive, and positive. In the past three years, they have challenged our children while setting clear expectations and limits in a nurturing way. Our kids truly love going to school and that directly reflects on the teachers. We are so extremely pleased with our children's education at Geronimo Road Elementary.

Posted April 14, 2015
My son started very late on the year and was not as advance as the other students. The teachers and staff helped him above and beyond! He n no longer gets so frustrated when learning new things and his attitude as improved at schhol and at home tremendously! Love the communication the teachers have with the parents. I really recommend this school!
2 people found this helpful

Posted April 14, 2015
This is my first year at Geronimo Road and I have been really impressed with the faculty and staff's welcoming attitude. Everyone has made me feel like I belong in the Geronimo Road family. I am also impressed watching the interaction between teachers and students. The faculty and staff care about every student, not just the ones in their classroom. The principal is fantastic and is very visible throughout the day. She treats the staff and faculty with respect and gets to know them like family. Geronimo Road is a great place to work!

Posted April 14, 2015
I couldn't have picked a better school for my daughter to start in. We are absolutely blessed to have the best teacher for her in kindergarten. Her teacher & the school have made it easy for a mother who has never been away from her daughter to drop her off & know she is in great hands & having the best time.

Posted November 19, 2014
This school has really impressed my husband and me. The teachers and staff seem to genuinely care about the children. I also love the free, healthy breakfast that is offered to every student. Even if my kids are a few minutes late, they make sure to let them eat their breakfast. Being military, we are moving again and it will not be easy sending my kids to a different school next year. Another thing I love about this school is the convenient 9:00 am school start time. Works out very well for our schedule. I know this is a luxury though because elsewhere I've been the normal school start time is at about 8 am. Thank you staff of Geronimo Road for making this school a true great one!!!
2 people found this helpful

Geronimo Road Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2013
My kids came to this school for 2 years. It is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are wonderful too. Every teacher cares about the safety and well being of the children there-whether it's their student or not. The principal is great...he takes the time to acknowledge the children. I've never witnessed any bullying...but any trouble that was had was dealt with promptly.

Posted May 03, 2013
My children have attended Geronimo Road Elementary for the past 2 years. Yes, when moving here I read the reviews and researched test scores. I had concerns, but was very impressed during my first initial visit to the school. I am so glad that we decided to enrolled our children into Geronimo Road Elementary. The principal, faculty and staff work very hard for the students! My children love the school and have thrived!

Posted August 06, 2010
Love this school!! I have two daughters that were enrolled last year in 3rd and in 5th grades. They were challenged but not overworked. I was blow away at my third grader's ability to name every bone in the human body. My fifth grader had two excellent teachers combined their strengths into one incredible year of learning for her. Wow, what a great experience. The principal is a wonderful man, caring and friendly to every student. He is ENGAGED in the school and its programs... how refreshing. Yes, the building is old and needs work... but who cares if the children are receiving such a great education. I get frustrated at the number of families that move to Fort Sill and make "off-post" arrangements based on hearsay or the apprearance of the facility. I persaonally can't say enough positive things.

Geronimo Road Elementary School
5727 Geronimo Road, Fort Sill, OK  73503
Last modified Geronimo Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Geronimo Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top