Will Rogers Elementary School 5

Posted December 11, 2012
i love this school teachs my daughter in a way of its own. life skills and responseabilities

Will Rogers Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2011
I m going to be eating top ramen for a few years but this school is so bad I am sending my kids to private school. The most amazing thing is this school collectively has an attitude like they are a good school. I moved here just over a year ago. When I went in to register my kids they asked for my mortgage documents to prove I lived in the area. I had already did research and knew the test scores where way below state average so you could imagine how hard it was for me to imagine anyone actually lying to get into this school. Don t move into this district if you care about your kids education. We are physically much closer to another school and should have verified what district the house we bought was in.

Will Rogers Elementary School 2

Posted October 14, 2004
- a former student

Will Rogers Elementary School
306 Highway 44, Foss, OK  73647
Last modified Will Rogers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Will Rogers Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top