Posted July 31, 2010
Foyil School is a great school. The teachers are awesome and the staff is always helpful. You get out of education what you put into it and this school has all the tools and resources needed for any child to succeed in life. Great place for any child to be and you get a small school where everyone is number one!

Posted June 20, 2008
I attended this school my k-12 and when my children got to be school age we moved back to the area. I just couldnt send my children anywhere else. Marsha

Posted September 22, 2007
My child has attended Foyil Elementary for 1 1/2 years. I have seen tremendous growth in his reading abilities. The Title I program is the best I have seen anywhere. Students receive a great deal on one-on-one instruction in areas that are weak. The teachers do an excellent job of keeping parents informed about student progress and achievement. Students receive physical education classes everyday. There are a wide variety of programs available including elementary student council and a reading/mentoring programs between 1st and 4th grade students. The library is adequate, and all students are taken to the library often. It is a smaller school where everyone seems to know everyone else. The office staff is friendly and the campus is clean and inviting. I have been very happy with my son's education at Foyil.

Foyil Elementary School 3

Posted April 17, 2006

Posted March 14, 2004

Foyil Elementary School
1700 East 4th Street, Foyil, OK  74031
Last modified Foyil Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foyil Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top