Bad
Good

I love this school my daughter had bullying problems in her old schools hasn't had one here. The teachers are awesome, my daughter is in 3rd grade and her math and reading is a 6th grade level now because of her teachers.

I have had 3 out of my 4 children graduate from here and now have 4 of my grandkids attend. Moved the one child because of bullying by one student who was so controlling that it was their way or the highway.......my child was (is) a strong person and refused to conform to this person's way. Started in 3rd grade, talked adults at the school to no avail. No help year after year. Finally we pulled her out in highschool and placed her in a different school. My child flourished after that. Nothing against Foyil, good school. I had subbed for teachers there 4 about 3 years also. Kids will b kids, alcohol and drugs r anywhere. Being a major influence/part of ur child's life is key. Know their fiends and parents. The Foyil community is like a village....be in ur child's life and others will help keep an eye on them.

it sucks. we have been in the area for 3 and 1/2 years. And have had to deal with more bulling drugs and drinking with young kids then we ever did at the school before. I moved my kids to this area from the Chicago, IL school systems in hope for a more family and nicer enviroment. It has to be the worst thing i have ever done for my children. What ever you do do not bring your kids to foyil ok school.

Very poorly judged talent show today. Im a musician and a vocalist myself and to watch my daughter not even place in the top 5 was very disappointing, when she was probably if not the Best.. Never thought race would be an issue in the outcome.. ~Koua Her, a parent

Foyil School is a great school. The teachers are awesome and the staff is always helpful. You get out of education what you put into it and this school has all the tools and resources needed for any child to succeed in life. Great place for any child to be and you get a small school where everyone is number one!

I attended this school my k-12 and when my children got to be school age we moved back to the area. I just couldnt send my children anywhere else. Marsha

My child has attended Foyil Elementary for 1 1/2 years. I have seen tremendous growth in his reading abilities. The Title I program is the best I have seen anywhere. Students receive a great deal on one-on-one instruction in areas that are weak. The teachers do an excellent job of keeping parents informed about student progress and achievement. Students receive physical education classes everyday. There are a wide variety of programs available including elementary student council and a reading/mentoring programs between 1st and 4th grade students. The library is adequate, and all students are taken to the library often. It is a smaller school where everyone seems to know everyone else. The office staff is friendly and the campus is clean and inviting. I have been very happy with my son's education at Foyil.

Last modified Foyil Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.