Geronimo, OK

Geronimo Elementary School 1

Posted November 30, 2014
When we first enrolled our special needs son in the Geronimo Elemantaty school 11 years ago, we had to fight the Geronimo School District to get him in school and here it is 11 years later and we are still fighting the school to keep him in school and ensure he recieves everything he is entitled. His current IEP was met with hostilities and threats and now my wife or I cannot visit our sons classroom or be actively involved in his education. Our son was even denied the right to eat in the school cafeteria. John has been in the Geronimo school for 11years, he is supposed to be in the 11th grade, he will supposedly graduate from a High School never even seen the inside of. John cannot read, write/print. point to, communicate or even identify his own name, either in print, pictures or sign language. Pretty impressive record for a Federally funded school wouldnt you say?

Geronimo Elementary School 5

Posted October 30, 2013
When I went there for ending my first grade year I thought I wouldn't meet friends but I was wrong when I first step in everyone became my friend

Geronimo Elementary School
225 Iowa St., Geronimo, OK  73543
Last modified Geronimo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Geronimo Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top