Posted May 12, 2009
I've gone to Glencoe for several years I graduated last year. We had a great principal and fantastic teachers. The teachers and principal really do care about students and what is happening in their lives. They taught me to dream and work towards goals that I set for myself. I loved Glencoe.

Glencoe High School 0

Posted February 29, 2008
This school is lacking in leadership!! The leader of this school is not doing a good job at all..The kids are suffering from lack of technology.. This school needs improvements. starting at the top

Glencoe High School 2

Posted February 07, 2008
The leadership of the administration is substandard.

Glencoe High School 2

Posted April 26, 2007

Glencoe High School 4

Posted August 16, 2006
I think this school is AWESOME!

Glencoe High School 1

Posted May 02, 2006

Posted August 27, 2004
- a former student
I am not a parent but a former student and graduate from Glencoe HS. I am from Maryland and attended big schools my whole life till I moved to Glencoe. I love the school and the special relationships that the teachers have for their students, They care. I never had that in school in MD. Because of that I improved my grades from below average to above average. I love Glencoe and loved my 4 Years there in school.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
I used to go to school at Glencoe HS and at first I didn't really like it because I had been going to a very big HS in Florida. But it grew on me and turned out to be my favorite school. I liked it being so small. It really made a difference when the teachers could pay more attention to us individually.

Glencoe High School
201 East Lone Chimney Road, Glencoe, OK  74032
Last modified Glencoe High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glencoe High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top