Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Worst Elementary school ever. They dont care about families. Very rude people. Even the superintendent does not care. I have emailed him and he sends a general email. Does not follow up with parents concerns.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

The school does nothing about this. They van be bullies themselves. Its their way or the highway

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

If you have a smart kid they will get ignored. They dont give them challenging work. Gifted program is 1 hour a week. Not enough time for anything

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Every one thinks they are in charge and no one communicates with eachother. Very unorganized

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Never got homework. Or saw any work from school

I think Glenpool is a fantastic school, in my opinion it ranks up there with any of the bigger districts people love like B.A, Union, Jenks. Ect. The teachers are very involved and so are the principles, and they love and encourage parent involvement also. Everyone is so friendly and it really is a great mix of students. Upper, middle, and lower class, so everyone can fit in somewhere. Its not clicky, from what I notice, and there are lots of added benefits. They are one of the last remaining non- uniform schools, they provide good breakfast and lunch, even financial asst for those who may have trouble footing the bill. They allow students to bring snacks, they even have a snack bar open a couple of days a week. This year they even added a 2nd choice daily for lunch for 3 grade and up. My kids have all loved each and every one of their teachers and so have I. I'm biased I suppose but I think it's one of the best schools there is. Go Warriors

This school is a 10!!!! They do everything they can to help children do their very best... Great school, all 3 of my kids love Glenpool

This is our first year at glenpool and my childs first year at school. I like her teacher, I think shes a very good teacher but thats as far as it goes. I am not impressed with the school at all. They have made me as a parent feel like am outsider and have made me feel like they dont like parent involvment. I dont care for school staff, I think they are all very rude, including the elementry principle.

I have been very impressed with Glenpool Elementary. The teachers are awesome! They are very concerned about the kids grades and how they are learning. The principal is very involved. I have seen her filling in wherever she is needed. I have even seen her filling in for the crossing guard. It is a big school but they do a great job of making sure no child falls through the cracks. We have really enjoyed our time at Glenpool Elementary.

idk bout this school ive never been there im gonna be so scared plz tell that school plz be my friend im really scared im gonna be so new i hope they exept me.

Last modified Glenpool Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.