Bad
Good

Posted September 24, 2014
I think Glenpool is a fantastic school, in my opinion it ranks up there with any of the bigger districts people love like B.A, Union, Jenks. Ect. The teachers are very involved and so are the principles, and they love and encourage parent involvement also. Everyone is so friendly and it really is a great mix of students. Upper, middle, and lower class, so everyone can fit in somewhere. Its not clicky, from what I notice, and there are lots of added benefits. They are one of the last remaining non- uniform schools, they provide good breakfast and lunch, even financial asst for those who may have trouble footing the bill. They allow students to bring snacks, they even have a snack bar open a couple of days a week. This year they even added a 2nd choice daily for lunch for 3 grade and up. My kids have all loved each and every one of their teachers and so have I. I'm biased I suppose but I think it's one of the best schools there is. Go Warriors

Posted September 24, 2014
This school is a 10!!!! They do everything they can to help children do their very best... Great school, all 3 of my kids love Glenpool

Glenpool Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2014
This is our first year at glenpool and my childs first year at school. I like her teacher, I think shes a very good teacher but thats as far as it goes. I am not impressed with the school at all. They have made me as a parent feel like am outsider and have made me feel like they dont like parent involvment. I dont care for school staff, I think they are all very rude, including the elementry principle.

Posted May 11, 2012
I have been very impressed with Glenpool Elementary. The teachers are awesome! They are very concerned about the kids grades and how they are learning. The principal is very involved. I have seen her filling in wherever she is needed. I have even seen her filling in for the crossing guard. It is a big school but they do a great job of making sure no child falls through the cracks. We have really enjoyed our time at Glenpool Elementary.

Glenpool Elementary School 4

Posted October 12, 2010
idk bout this school ive never been there im gonna be so scared plz tell that school plz be my friend im really scared im gonna be so new i hope they exept me.

Glenpool Elementary School 3

Posted March 13, 2010
the kids only get 10 minutes a day in recess. And one day a week with an extra 20 minute recess. I don't think that's enough of a break for elementary kids. The teachers are very caring but they need to reorganize the school schedule. Are other schools like this?

Posted January 15, 2009
Glenpool Elementary works hard to ensure every child is given the best opportunity to achieve their potential. With three options for first grade, each child can find what fits their needs. The teachers are wonderful at assessing the children and truly care about their success.

Posted July 28, 2008
Glenpool schools are the best around! The class sizes are reasonable and the teachers are involved and caring. It offers as many sports and activities as most larger schools.

Posted December 16, 2007
We love the awesome teachers at Glenpool! My daughters Kindergarten teacher is awesome! She makes communication a breeze and emails parents to keep them informed as well as sending out monthly newsletters. My husband and I are grateful for the positive environment she has created. We appreciate the great job she does and really are pleased with the way she runs her classroom. I am always amazed at the fun and educational things my daughter gets to participate in. It is an awesome school district!

Posted October 17, 2007
I think Glenpool in the best school you could send your children awesome staff, and wonderful program a lot of parent involvement and community involvement. Everyone knows your name and you are always greeted appropriately and made to feel very welcome. I am saddened to leave, but my husband has been transferred I just hope we can find a school as wonderful and rewarding.

461 East 146th Street, Glenpool, OK  74033
Last modified Glenpool Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenpool Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top