Glenpool High School 2

Posted October 07, 2014
The best way to describe the school system is rough around the edges. There are exceptions but for the most part it is substandard in all areas. Even the campus layout is a half hazard with no forethought.

Posted August 02, 2008
Glenpool is a great town and a terrific school system. I would not even think of my children going to another school. My oldest daughter went to Owasso schools K-6 and had a difficult time, she was just a number. When we moved her to Glenpool she flourished. The teachers are the best and really care about the children. My son has gone to Glenpool since kindergarten and is now in the 9th grade and loves it.

Glenpool High School 0

Posted March 24, 2008
I go to Glenpool as well. I really like it, the school is small enough that most if not all teachers know how you are, or at least about you. And of course where would we be with out the athletics? They are great too.

Posted December 14, 2007

Glenpool High School 2

Posted August 17, 2007

Posted August 31, 2006
- a former student
Glenpool is a great school with many extracurricular activities. Glenpool students receive a good education, and yes, the athletics are great too.

Posted February 03, 2006
Having both of my children start in preschool and now in High School I have been pleased not only with the quality of teachers but the other extra activities they offer. There is a kind of closeness that a big school cannot provide.

Posted March 22, 2005
Great Athletics program. That's a reason I moved here. If you want to content for a state champion in just about any sport you participate in, definantly go to the school.

Posted February 10, 2005
- a former student
I am a 13 year student of Glenpool Schools. I enjoyed every minute I was a student there, the teachers and other staff members would do anything to help me wither it be academic or other wise. I am now studding secondary education and would defiantly consider a job with Glenpool Schools. I hope that someday my children will attend Glenpool. The schools as well as the community are so closely well knit that it is an honor to be a member. The schools provided me with the education that I needed to pursue a degree in teaching of my own. Glenpool has a very successful athletic department with several state championships as well as district titles. In addition they have a great chorus and band program. Glenpool also offers students the opportunity to join and be a part of several clubs and organizations.

Glenpool High School
461 East 146th Street, Glenpool, OK  74033
Last modified Glenpool High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenpool High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top