Glenpool Middle School 2

Posted May 09, 2014
The counselor, Michelle Cole is the most ridiculous excuse for a counselor I've ever seen. The parents are treated as outsiders here. The students are taught by several ineffective teachers. You either get it or you are out of luck. Our daughter has attended Glenpool schools since pre-K. The past three years at the middle school have been the worst. We have been very disappointed here. Our Daughter is an A student with no discipline problems and perfect attendance and we have had to fight tooth and nail with these idiots this entire three years. P.S. Watch your kids around the counselor. She frequently called our daughter in to her office for no reason just to see how she was. She called her out of class to do this. We finally demanded through the principle that she stops this at once and not call her back into her office without my husband or myself present as our daughter had no issues or reason to be questioned so frequently.Guess what? She stopped calling her in! She gave our daughter the creeps and she did us too. Something's weird there.

Glenpool Middle School 3

Posted January 15, 2014
I would like to see additional Counselors to better help the children on an unbiased basic in the Middle School.

Glenpool Middle School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
The teachers are extremely dedicated to providing their students the best education possible.

Posted August 13, 2009

Posted October 28, 2008
My child has been in Glenpool Public schools since 3rd grade, she is an 8th grader now. I am very happy with all of the Glenpool Teachers and Staff I have encountered in my childs school career. They have always been willing to help when necessary and to challenger when necessary.

Glenpool Middle School 1

Posted June 15, 2008
Unfortunately, leadership is lacking at this school and the teaching my child received was very uneven. Personal experience with some teaching staff was extremely unprofessional. A small school like this one doesn't afford much choice when teachers aren't meeting your child's need. And the school system is doing very little to weed out those teachers and higher staff who are just 'biding their time,' while they waste the precious time of the students they are trained professionally to serve and inspire.

Posted May 10, 2007
Glenpool Middle School is a great school. The buildings might not be great, but the education is awesome. Glenpool Middle School gets a 10 in the ELL scores and as well as high rankings in other test. Glenpool Middle School is full of motivation. The Middle School offers reward trips every year to students will good grades, and good behavior. The Vocal department has gotten mostly 1's in contest with a few two's. That's pretty good considering it goes all the way down to five. One is the highest. The band is great to; they have gotten State awards as well as many others. If you are looking for a great school with many great programs Glenpool is the place.
2 people found this helpful

Posted July 31, 2005

Glenpool Middle School 4

Posted February 18, 2005

Glenpool Middle School
461 East 146th Street, Glenpool, OK  74033
Last modified Glenpool Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Glenpool Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top