Grove, OK

Grove Lower Elementary School 4

Posted November 02, 2008

Grove Lower Elementary School 5

Posted May 20, 2005
I can't ever say enough about the quality of Grove's Lower Elementary. I have had children in this school for three years. Their education is comparable to ANY private school. Grove is blessed to have a great student-teacher ratio and a supportive administration that cares for the teachers as well as the students. The 2005 State Teacher of the Year, Susan Illgen, was selected from GROVE LOWER ELEMENTARY! What an accomplishment for our school. Grove also boasts a WONDERFUL Education Foundation for Excellence, which provided additional funding for teachers submitting applications for GEFFE grants(www.geffe.org). My family is moving and leaving Grove Public Schools, but not without serious thought and reservation. We are not selling our house and will return to Grove if our children need us to. Simply stated: Grove has one of the best Public Schools in Oklahoma.

Grove Lower Elementary School 4

Posted April 28, 2004
I think that Grove Lower Elementary is an excellant school. My son has excelled so much. I can't say enough about the quality of teachers. So far he has had some wonderfull teachers. The important thing that I have noticed is that they really do care about our children. Keep up the good work!

Grove Lower Elementary School
801 East 10th Street, Grove, OK  74344
Last modified Grove Lower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grove Lower Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top