Guthrie, OK

Posted October 15, 2014
Fogarty Elementary has an amazing and talented group of teachers. They collaborate and make the best of the resources they have available.

Posted September 23, 2013
My child had a great experience at Fogarty. The teachers always kept me informed of grades, behavior & happenings at school.

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter enjoyed her days at Fogarty. I enjoyed getting to know the staff and help out whenever I could. 4 more years and my other daughter gets to attend Fogarty.

Posted August 13, 2013
The staff at Fogarty has gone out of their way to insure my son had his needs met. They provided him with the skills needed to grow and learn along side of the other students. I always felt secure leaving him there knowing that if something we to arise he would be treated in a loving, caring, yet stern manner. The secretaries are always willing to help you with what you need.

Posted August 13, 2013
I really enjoy working with the teachers and staff at Fogarty. They all have one goal of supporting the students to succeed while making learning fun.

Fogarty Elementary School 3

Posted October 25, 2011
It all depends on the teacher your child gets!! My son's 2nd grade year was SPECATCULAR!!! Both he and I loved his teacher and he was learning so much and having fun at it. However, 3rd grade arrived and it was HORRIBLE! Due to nearly everyone telling me that I needed to request this certain teacher for 3rd grade, I did! I seriously regret that decision! This certain male teacher is outside in a portable building and he is TERRIBLE! I know this is only my opinion but basically, my son wasted his 3rd grade year. I kick myself now because I should have requested he be put in another classroom. Thankfully, he has a wonderful 4th grade teacher who is getting him back on track; he is doing really well! Bottome line, INVESTIGATE your child's teacher! and don't go by word of mouth- I learned my lesson! However, up until 3rd grade, I have nothing but PRAISE for Guthrie schools! And I'm singing it again in 4th grade! I have a 1st grader who has the same teacher my oldest had. We love HER!

Fogarty Elementary School 1

Posted August 17, 2009
Poor standards, poor quality across the board. The test scores speak for themselves. I asked to have my child tested twice, and nothing was done. The school lost my child 3 times in one year. When I went into the school building to pick up my child, the principal and staff never acknowledged me. I could have been a stranger taking a child from the school. I was not required to sign in nor was my child asked to identify me. Also, bullying is accepted at this school district and seems to be rewarded instead of punished. On the bus: Tearing up a child's projects, stealing lunch money, punching private areas, and pda are accepted. Complained to bus barn weekly. Same kid still rides the bus. This school is a train wreck. RUN, don't walk away from Guthrie Public Schools.

Fogarty Elementary School 3

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted September 14, 2008
This school is driven to see the children succeed! There is great leadership and teachers who care.

Posted June 16, 2008
They really helped my child get on the right track. They also helped her open back up. She really blossomed at this school. Her teacher is amazing and so are the other faculty members and parents.

Fogarty Elementary School
902 North Wentz Street, Guthrie, OK  73044
Last modified Fogarty Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fogarty Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top