Posted September 01, 2013
I have two daughters that have been through the Junior High and I am completely satisfied with everything! Loved the teachers and my daughters still talk about how those teachers prepared them for high school.

Posted August 18, 2013
My husband and I moved away from Guthrie because of a job related transfer 6 years ago and now we are back. I cannot tell you how happy we are to be back. This town has it all and the school district is one of it's greatest assets! My daughter went from kindergarten to her 11th grade year as a proud Guthrie Blue Jay. She is now in Switzerland just finishing her Masters degree with honors at 24. I am grateful to the incredible teachers, counselors, and administrators that pushed her to see her potential and the success she has obtained for such a young age. Guthrie is such a hidden treasure in our state!

Posted August 15, 2013
Guthrie Public Schools values and supports the latest research on education. Because of that, all teachers are informed of the best practices and, in turn, utilize them to educate our students. We also happen to love your kids and want the very best for them in their academic and social endeavours!

Posted October 11, 2010
It brings back so many memories of my pre-teen & early teen years, and now my daughter is there making her own memories....

Guthrie Junior High School 3

Posted August 30, 2004

Posted May 25, 2004

Guthrie Junior High School
705 East Oklahoma Avenue, Guthrie, OK  73044
Last modified Guthrie Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Guthrie Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top