Bad
Good

Haskell is a great school for kids who need help in certain areas of their school work. The teachers, and the principals, are more than happy to assist them when needed. I formerly went to Coweta Public Schools and hated it. I'm ostensibly grateful my parents made the decision to place me at HHS. And special thanks to Principal Mrs. Jones for helping me have a awesome and successful senior year! Also, there is drama and pregnant teens at every highschool. You can not escape it, and while teachers may seem to play favorites your attitude has a major role in that. So do not judge a school based on drama. I had my fair share in every school district I went to.

I am a student at Haskell. everybody there thinks that are better then everybody the coaches and teachers both play favorites. the teachers r always going through ur pockets but still I love Thai school they the teachers inspire u they also have a program.ca called encore they let u get ur grades cought ul

I am going to be completely honest about this school. This school is filled with nothing but rednecks!! I hated going Haskell. The building is old, it feels like is going to collapse in a second, the teachers are sucky, and the kids are mean!! If you really care about your child's education, please don't send them here. I was an "out of towner" and everyone just treated me like I was some kind of alien. The kids are very clingly, half of the girls get pregnant at like the age of 16! Just don't. If this school had like a -100 rating I would so vote on that.

Im a student at this high school. The teachers are nice, but they are always in your buisness, and they choose favorites. Like one kid in my class is always getting yelled at for nothing.. It sorta makes me mad.. Its a good school though, the teachers inspire the students to learn. And they dont let anything slip past them. If your behind, they help you catch up. I absolutely LOVE this school. Another Complaint is that when they take your phone, the principal goes through it... But I prolly wont send my kids here.

I am a former student of Haskell Public Schools and I always thought the school system was great. After I graduated I moved to another town. My children attended Muskogee schools. They recently started going to Haskell Schools and they really like it as well. The only down fall about the school is that they don't offer Soccer for the peers. My kids are very upset about it. I feel like we shouldn't have to go 30 plus miles just to get involved with Soccer.

Im sick of this school. Teachers feel they have to be right in the middle of students problems, and right in the middle of their drama. They are teachers for goodness sake. They should'nt be worried about other students on what they say or think about them! One word for this teacher, GROW-UP please! It's not cute! The priciple here thinks he's like a king. He comes off like that he rules the world. I can't stand him. This school is trashy, they have mildew growing the the rooms and hallways. And still do nothing about it. This school is not good! Its's crap... I will not send my children here!!

Haskell is a really good school for its size.

Last modified Haskell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.