Posted November 05, 2013
I am a student at Haskell. everybody there thinks that are better then everybody the coaches and teachers both play favorites. the teachers r always going through ur pockets but still I love Thai school they the teachers inspire u they also have a program.ca called encore they let u get ur grades cought ul

Posted September 10, 2013
I am going to be completely honest about this school. This school is filled with nothing but rednecks!! I hated going Haskell. The building is old, it feels like is going to collapse in a second, the teachers are sucky, and the kids are mean!! If you really care about your child's education, please don't send them here. I was an "out of towner" and everyone just treated me like I was some kind of alien. The kids are very clingly, half of the girls get pregnant at like the age of 16! Just don't. If this school had like a -100 rating I would so vote on that.

Posted August 29, 2010
Im a student at this high school. The teachers are nice, but they are always in your buisness, and they choose favorites. Like one kid in my class is always getting yelled at for nothing.. It sorta makes me mad.. Its a good school though, the teachers inspire the students to learn. And they dont let anything slip past them. If your behind, they help you catch up. I absolutely LOVE this school. Another Complaint is that when they take your phone, the principal goes through it... But I prolly wont send my kids here.

Posted December 14, 2009
I am a former student of Haskell Public Schools and I always thought the school system was great. After I graduated I moved to another town. My children attended Muskogee schools. They recently started going to Haskell Schools and they really like it as well. The only down fall about the school is that they don't offer Soccer for the peers. My kids are very upset about it. I feel like we shouldn't have to go 30 plus miles just to get involved with Soccer.

Haskell High School 0

Posted March 06, 2008
Im sick of this school. Teachers feel they have to be right in the middle of students problems, and right in the middle of their drama. They are teachers for goodness sake. They should'nt be worried about other students on what they say or think about them! One word for this teacher, GROW-UP please! It's not cute! The priciple here thinks he's like a king. He comes off like that he rules the world. I can't stand him. This school is trashy, they have mildew growing the the rooms and hallways. And still do nothing about it. This school is not good! Its's crap... I will not send my children here!!

Posted October 25, 2007

Posted October 17, 2007
Haskell is a really good school for its size.

Posted April 27, 2006
- a former student

Posted February 22, 2005
- a former student
Really great school for young athletes to learn about how important your education is, and they do make you earn the grade. Good all around community backing of this public school. The counselor for the school is a great education driven person. Completely one of the person people I have ever come across as far as his care and dedication for the students. His name is Bruce French. Contact him for anything you should need about this school.

Posted August 26, 2003

Haskell High School
900 North Ohio, Haskell, OK  74436
Last modified Haskell High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Haskell High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.