Schulter High School 2

Posted August 31, 2010
I will alway's love Schulter School, but the Administration needs help. We lost a really good Principal due to our Leadership. Most of the Teachers are great, but there's some that have lost the love for teaching. I hope one day will have Administration again that cares about the Children.

Schulter High School 0

Posted March 10, 2008
Schulter is a nice school now that Mr. Gaches is here... he as already got us a new high school and fights have gone down a bit... so i would say that schulter is a nice school for any child to go to!!!

Schulter High School 4

Posted June 06, 2006
Schulter Schools is a progressive, growing district. The community has recently approved a bond issue to construct a new high school building to replace the current building which was built around 1915. Student achievement has improved and test scores rank among the best in the county. Schulter schools is moving in the right direction quickly.

Schulter High School 5

Posted January 13, 2006

Schulter High School 3

Posted September 23, 2005
- a former student
I loved Schulter School. It was probally one of the best experiences of my life. I currently live in Kentucky and everyday i wish i could go back to the little town of Schulter. Everyone in Schulter is really nice and welcoming.

Schulter High School 1

Posted April 26, 2005
I disagree with how this school is being controlled. There is mold developing on the ceilings and causing children to be sick. I am taking my child out of this school immediately. I do not recommend your child to attend schulter public schools.

Schulter High School
23507 Flax Avenue, Henryetta, OK  74437
Last modified Schulter High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Schulter High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top