Hulbert, OK

Posted January 29, 2014
Family atmosphere and my child did fantastic in Tahlequah. Shady Grove had plenty of one on one and lots of prep for the larger school.

Posted August 22, 2013
Academically the students are challenged. I am a parent that on a nightly basis looks over my kids school work, they are 6 and 11. I am glad to see that the teachers at the school push the students to help them achieve at a rate that i don't think is possible at a larger school. Of course this also puts a work load on me, I have to take some initiative and be a part of my childrens education, which means helping with home work, reading books together, doing google searches with the kids to find answers to there questions. Too many parents these days feel like it is the schools job to educate these children, but as many of you know that just because you went to college does not mean you learned something. School is a place these children to go and get some guidance towards a path that leads to better things. I like the administrative staff they run a very tight ship. Good job everyone

Shady Grove Public School 2

Posted May 27, 2012
I moved to Hulbert in the summer of 2007. I decided to have my 2 sons go to school here since it was conviently a walking distance from our house. I was very dissatisfied, and saw the poor teaching ability of the middle school teachers, especially in math and science. I decided by the end of the year, this school isn't very challenging and doesn't have much to offer, they need to pay attention to some programs like the band instead of focusing so much on sports I sent my kids to Tahlequah the next year and was much more satisfied.

Posted August 11, 2008

Posted February 17, 2005

Shady Grove Public School
11042 West Shady Grove Road, Hulbert, OK  74441
Last modified Shady Grove Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shady Grove Public School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top