Posted May 14, 2009
its a great school and the kids have alot of fun

Posted January 09, 2009

Hulbert Jr-Sr High School (Sr) 0

Posted December 15, 2008
i love going to Hulbert! it is a good school! and plus i am making all A's!!!

Hulbert Jr-Sr High School (Sr) 1

Posted January 23, 2008
This school is a big disappointment. The Staff supervision is very lacking. There are very few that get a beneficial education. Speaking to school officials gets you nowhere.

Hulbert Jr-Sr High School (Sr) 3

Posted September 12, 2007
I am a very involved parent. I encourage volunteerism in my daughter. I don't see alot of that encouragement at a High School level. I am satisfied with her learning. I think the teachers are awsome. I would like to see as much support for the academic team as the team. I want to know my daughter is ready for college. I would like to see the new administrators more involved in what is going on in these kids' community. Over all I think Hulbert High School could be on the right track. Constructive critisism should always be welcomed. That is what makes for a great school!

Posted June 24, 2007
the academic programs at hulbert high are just great,the teachers let the students workat there pace more than the other schools,which in the end leads to mmore of those top oklahomans that graduated from there already plus,the wrestling program is probably the best in the surrounding area.

Hulbert Jr-Sr High School (Sr)
316 Rider Lane, Hulbert, OK  74441
Last modified Hulbert Jr-Sr High School (Sr) is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hulbert Jr-Sr High School (Sr) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top