Hydro-Eakly Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
It has always been a good school,doing a fine job.

Posted July 14, 2009
Well I love the fact my daughter has made such great friends and the quality of her education has been nothing but the top she had awesome teachers. I moved back in 2007 and this is the first school i put my kids in i got a transfer to make sure she could go to hydro and i will be doing the same for my son this year.

Hydro-Eakly Elementary School 0

Posted June 25, 2008
My kids have really grown in the small-school environment at Hydro. The Great Expectations principles they use and teach by are wonderful and so positive. We live in a larger city nearby but prefer for our children to attend Hydro so they can get more one-on-one attention.

Posted July 14, 2005
My husband grew up in the Hydro School District and now his children are attending here. The staff go above and beyond in the learning and social elements of these children. Thank you, Hydro Schools, for providing a safe and educational atmosphere for each and every child each day! Thanks to my children's teachers for giving one on one attention any time it is needed.

Posted April 26, 2005

Hydro-Eakly Elementary School 4

Posted March 10, 2005
The staff at Hydro-Eakly are super. They are constantly going the extra mile to make sure that students are successfull. I appreciate the professional atmosphere. The classrooms are student friendly and the building is clean and well kept. I highly recommend this elementary school.

Hydro-Eakly Elementary School
407 East 7th Street, Hydro, OK  73048
Last modified Hydro-Eakly Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hydro-Eakly Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top