Hydro-Eakly Middle School 5

Posted July 10, 2007
My daughter entered kindergarden in the middle / end of the year and she loved the teacher and the kids. She is extremely excited about attending the school again and making all kinds of new friends and getting to learn more in the first grade.

Hydro-Eakly Middle School 5

Posted May 12, 2004
Ok I'm a Hydro-Eakly student it is a wonderfull school it is very big compared to the size of the town and our school also is trying to expand more become bigger so more students may come we also try hard with great expectations and being a very educational school our school offers olap and alot of other college programs to help students get into college and take the course thay wish. We also have a wonderful superentindent and very nice priciples and teachers well I hope my school sounds well because we try hard to keep it up it also offers and great elementry for grades pk-5 and our middle school is 6-8 our high school is 9-12 and that is about it. thank you and I hope it sounds nice

Hydro-Eakly Middle School
407 East 7th Street, Hydro, OK  73048
Last modified Hydro-Eakly Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hydro-Eakly Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top