Bad
Good

I use to think this school was great. But, things are changing for the worse. Everyone is so worried about test scores, that there are alot of students not getting the REAL teaching they need. I care if my child LEARNS TO SPELL AND READ, NOT HOW FAST THEY CAN SPELL AND READ. Who cares!!!!! Isn't what matters if they truely learn! And, how can you learn if an entire day is taken away from a school week. So, my rating is a 1. I have and will voice my opinion and am seriously thinking about transferring. I have done research at other elementary schools and they don't do the same and their schools are rating higher. What does that say.

My daughter is receiving a 'country' education. They do not challenge her nearly enough and now that they have cut down to only 4 days a week...she will suffer more. The school lunches are lacking in nutrition. And as with all schools in this day and age...they expect me to do the work of a teacher...guess what, I don't want to be a teacher. I am a parent. There are people that get paid to teach my child and I should only have to follow up with these things.Drives me crazy!!!

So far, I have nothing but good to say about this school. My daughter is in Pre-k in Mrs. Thompson's class and she absolutely adores her. I can only hope that my youngest will get to be in her class next year too.

Having put my kids through four different school systems over several years, we moved to the little town of Inola. Here we found one of the best schools systems anyone could want for their children! The entire staff at all three schools really care about your kids and want what is best for them just like you do. I have seen a great improvement in all three of my childrens grades and they no longer say the words 'I hate this school!'

The teachers are very good to the children. The Elementary principle is below standard. I removed my kids after 1 year

I feel that inola elementary is the greatest school in Oklahoma. My children have only been going to inola schools since September 2006. My sons grades have improved drastically. I just could not even dream of a better school for my sons.

Last modified Inola Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.