Inola Middle School 4

Posted March 16, 2014
The Inola middle school is a great school as all of the Inola school system. The teachers and staff truly care for the children and their learning and safety. The school is set up with a calling system that calls all parents anytime there is an issue or weather cancelation. As soon as my childs grades might be lacking I am notified and am free to call every teacher anytime I have a question and have my calls returned quickly if I do call. The children who go to this school are very kind to others on the most part. All three of my children have attended this school, one is there now, and I would not want them anywhere else.

Inola Middle School 1

Posted January 16, 2011
My daughter is in the Gifted and Talented program. In fourth grade she was doing 7th grade level work in advanced classes and made straight A's. This year, in 5th grade, she is doing 5th grade work and bored with it. Currently her gym class consists of watching movies while the gym teacher coaches 6th grade basketball. In her 'math lab' class the advanced kids do nothing while they wait on the other students to finish their work. When the issue was taken to the superintendent the response we got was "we teach no more than the minimum state requirements" As of right now the schools test exactly at 70% on the state tests. My daughter made a 95% on her state tests last year. I am increadibaly dissapointed with the Inola school system!! I know not all children learn the same but my daughter is not going to grow and learn if they don't offer any way for her to advance! I am not the only parent with this issue

Inola Middle School 0

Posted March 26, 2009
My son started Inola Middle school back in january, the 1st day he came back he said he liked it the kids were nice and so were his teachers. He also said they help him more and is showing great improvement.

Inola Middle School 5

Posted December 20, 2006
My daughter started Inola Middle school a couple of months ago and she loves it and I could not be happier with her performance, she is on the honor roll.

Inola Middle School
803 East Commercial, Inola, OK  74036
Last modified Inola Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inola Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.