Inola High School 2

Posted September 24, 2013
I attended school there from preschool all the way through graduation, and I can say that I learned virtually nothing there. I was definitely not prepared for college when I arrived, having learned so much less than 90% of my university peers. Aside from being considerably lax in its curriculum, Inola also has a pretty good record of dissuading athletic excellence. Working hard and trusting the coach were attributes that students at Inola were largely unfamiliar to; I speak from being an athlete all through jr. high and high school and hearing the complaints of fellow students (and their parents). That's not to say that there are not a few excellent teachers there, or good coaches (although the best coaches usually don't last long), or bright, inquisitive students. However, to attain an excellent educational or athletic experience at a school, I would recommend trying another school rather than the Inola school system.

Posted August 18, 2011
I am a parent and I feel that Inola High School is a wonderful place for students to find their place in the world. Most of the teachers do seem to actually care about what is going on in the lives of the students both in class and out of class. As a parent, I believe Inola High is a safe and friendly place for your child to learn and succeed. The teachers are mostly a friendly group with an occasional one that is hard for the student to deal with but then other students just love that same teacher and have no issues with them.

Posted March 27, 2010
We moved here from out of state where my child attended a very large high school with all of the problems that come with large schools. We really like IHS because it is very community oriented. Basketball games are a town event, there are very few drug or gang issues, the majority of kids are a part of the local church youth groups, and they have shown us they are good kids. Ever since Dr. Holbrook has taken over the district the academics have improved dramatically. Like any school, there are some teachers that need to be replaced but overall the teachers are friendly and are interested in their students. Having experienced a large, well funded school that has problems that come with large schools, we appreciate the environment of Inola schools. We highly recommend them.

Inola High School 0

Posted March 26, 2010
Low.Due to the way the teachers treat my child due to her disabilties

Posted January 26, 2009
I thought this school was very nice. The teachers were great and always cared about what was going on with the students in and out of school. The students here are for the most part great and just like any other school if you get with the right crowd you will do very well at this school. Jess

Posted April 22, 2008
I go to inola and i really dont like it. it is my personal experiance that the teachers are committed to their paychecks and not to the students they teach. It may be just me, but tere is too much laziness in my schools corriculum. I am only a freshman, but I really hope I don't have to spend the next three years of my life at a school like Inola.

Inola High School 3

Posted January 15, 2008
I wavered between 'average' and 'above' while scoring. The school is friendly, safe, and community oriented. Teachers and staff know students by name. You don't get lost in the crowd. If a student is ambitious or self motivated, I know from experience that they can succeed and have a great high school career/experience. I'm an alum and I'm going into education, so that tells you something about how I respected my teachers while at Inola. Like every school, some teachers are better than others, but Inola has on the whole great faculty.

Posted November 28, 2007

Posted April 27, 2007

Posted September 07, 2006
The academic programs at Inola are 'lack-luster' to say the least. The discipline leaves much to be broken...and it has been. Think twice about selecting IPS for you child.

Inola High School
801 East Commercial Street, Inola, OK  74036
Last modified Inola High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inola High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top