Bad
Good

my grandson has attended inol high for a year and a half 9 & 10 grade, i find this small school to be excellant not only in teaching but in academic. my grandson left inola at the spring break to come to tulsa to go to edison becasue inola lost it ROTC program. this was a major mistake. Tulsa school do not compare to the small inola school , Edison prep school is the worst school i have ever had the dis pleasure to enter. their have no control of their kids, it impossiable to really get an answere from any teacher of administrator in the school. their record keeping is abomable . well enough , i will never put my grandson back in any tulsa school.. the wost in the state. as for inola. the school runs preaty smooth. of course their is room for imporvement, the worst is inola had an ROTC program for years and now due to budget cuts have remove it from their courses. The progame was no doubt a success because thier were over 70 kids in the class. but it seems the supertendent is not fond of the program and the budget cuts gave him a chanch to cancel the program even though the gov pays for half of the program.. At this time my granson will be coming back to inola next year. i am disapointed that the parents of the ROTC students did not get together and demand that the ROTC program be reinstated.. The ROTC program could make it with one military teacher which the government woudl pay for. so the expense of the program would be nill to the school. I can promise you this, Kids will get more education from inola than they will from any large school in tulsa ok.. I wish the parents would get together and demand the school reopen it rotc program.. .. It could mean schlorships to some of these students that they will now be denined..

I attended school there from preschool all the way through graduation, and I can say that I learned virtually nothing there. I was definitely not prepared for college when I arrived, having learned so much less than 90% of my university peers. Aside from being considerably lax in its curriculum, Inola also has a pretty good record of dissuading athletic excellence. Working hard and trusting the coach were attributes that students at Inola were largely unfamiliar to; I speak from being an athlete all through jr. high and high school and hearing the complaints of fellow students (and their parents). That's not to say that there are not a few excellent teachers there, or good coaches (although the best coaches usually don't last long), or bright, inquisitive students. However, to attain an excellent educational or athletic experience at a school, I would recommend trying another school rather than the Inola school system.

I am a parent and I feel that Inola High School is a wonderful place for students to find their place in the world. Most of the teachers do seem to actually care about what is going on in the lives of the students both in class and out of class. As a parent, I believe Inola High is a safe and friendly place for your child to learn and succeed. The teachers are mostly a friendly group with an occasional one that is hard for the student to deal with but then other students just love that same teacher and have no issues with them.

We moved here from out of state where my child attended a very large high school with all of the problems that come with large schools. We really like IHS because it is very community oriented. Basketball games are a town event, there are very few drug or gang issues, the majority of kids are a part of the local church youth groups, and they have shown us they are good kids. Ever since Dr. Holbrook has taken over the district the academics have improved dramatically. Like any school, there are some teachers that need to be replaced but overall the teachers are friendly and are interested in their students. Having experienced a large, well funded school that has problems that come with large schools, we appreciate the environment of Inola schools. We highly recommend them.

Low.Due to the way the teachers treat my child due to her disabilties

I thought this school was very nice. The teachers were great and always cared about what was going on with the students in and out of school. The students here are for the most part great and just like any other school if you get with the right crowd you will do very well at this school. Jess

I go to inola and i really dont like it. it is my personal experiance that the teachers are committed to their paychecks and not to the students they teach. It may be just me, but tere is too much laziness in my schools corriculum. I am only a freshman, but I really hope I don't have to spend the next three years of my life at a school like Inola.

I wavered between 'average' and 'above' while scoring. The school is friendly, safe, and community oriented. Teachers and staff know students by name. You don't get lost in the crowd. If a student is ambitious or self motivated, I know from experience that they can succeed and have a great high school career/experience. I'm an alum and I'm going into education, so that tells you something about how I respected my teachers while at Inola. Like every school, some teachers are better than others, but Inola has on the whole great faculty.

Last modified Inola High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.