Jay, OK

Jay Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2014
Jay Elementary School is a really good school with a great Staff. All 5 of my children has went to this school & 1 is still attending here. If I ever have a problem or question all I have to do is contact them & it's taken care of immediately or shortly after. How could this school improve? If it could I'm sure they would do whatever was possible to do it.

Jay Elementary School 5

Posted May 02, 2003
My Children have been going to Jay for 3 years now. The teachers are wonderful. I am very proud of my children, the teachers and our school.

Jay Elementary School
403 North Main Street, Jay, OK  74346
Last modified Jay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jay Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top