Jay, OK

Jay High School 3

Posted June 19, 2013
How about voting a tax increase for other programs? Sports are the favorite past times of most of the kids. It raises moral for students that are part of the sports programs as well as those that aren't. these program build teamwork and friendships that last for ages. Favorites aren't fair. And sports programs are expensive. Don't like the way things are then go out and champion your cause. Lobby and vote for the changes you want. Don't just sit and complain.

Posted November 05, 2012
My Daughter go's to this school. I do not like it. They make up different rules for each student. My daughter was getting bullied and the school said they couldn't do anything cause it couldn't be proved who's phone the bully texts were coming from so I had to go to police to get it taking care of but now a girl is saying that my daughter is doing the bullying cause she was in a pic that some typed F***k you on it then sent to another person without my daughter's knowledge cause they were not together when it was sent. now my daughter has ISI. Whats up with this BS.

Jay High School 5

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted August 15, 2007
- a former student
I have went to Jay Schools since elementary and I have to say everyone is extermeley rude and this school is way too focused on sports to notice any serious flaws.

Jay High School 4

Posted September 24, 2006
- a former student
I am not a parent however I recently graduated, over all I believe it was a good school and I enjoyed my time there. Although, I think more attention should be given to the non-athletic areas, such as band, choir, art, and the many other clubs that are in desperate need of funding.

Jay High School 5

Posted October 19, 2005
'I think that school is a great school! My whole family went here and they are all doing good. I think that it is not getting worse it is just improving more and more everyday. We can only go learn and keep on with our lives and I myself have learned a lot at Jay High School.'

Jay High School 2

Posted August 02, 2005
This school is a good school but they do care about sports way too much. They need more electives for the unathletic kids. It is hard to be different in the school, you can't wear gothic clothing without getting into a fight with other children because they are making fun of them...other than that the school is okay.

Jay High School 0

Posted March 10, 2005
I have never seen another school with better community support. This really makes for a fantastic educational experience.

Jay High School 0

Posted January 21, 2005
- a former student
This is nice school system where the students are cared about. They have a good sports program and many other clubs and electives. This school and its students also recieve an immense amount of community support.

Posted January 11, 2005
- a former student
I have recently attended this school. They don't appreciate anyhting but sports. It is the worst school. Ever since Mr. Richie and Mr. Sefried retired it went down hill. Don't take your kids to Jay schools.

Jay High School
386 East Monroe Street, Jay, OK  74346
Last modified Jay High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jay High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top